Settled in

We walked into my flat after leaving a note for the passed out guy on the sofa, Cal said it was his friend and he would be okay. After looking for jobs for Cal to do, we settled on him hanging my clothes in hangers and putting the in my wardrobe, then he couldn't mess things up. We also decided to get to know each other better and play 20 questions while we did it.
"Haz, what's your favorite TV program?"
"Stranger things, you?"
We went on to ask some more basic questions like favorite colour, food, alcohol and other various things.
"Hazza?"
"Yeah?"
"Why did you lie to me?"
I rushed into my bedroom to see cal holding up my uniform from Starbucks where I worked, the look on his face was disappointed but curious.
"Cal, I'm sorry, I just wanted to fit in and I understand if you can't be seen with me because I'm.."
"No, Harry its okay, I get why you lied. But how did you get a place here then?"
"My sister used to own it."
"The model?"
I nodded my head as an alarm went off on my phone. Pulling it out, I realised I had work in half an hour and I had said I would play a football match with my mates after. "Oh my God um... Cal, I'm going to have to kick you out and I'll explain myself later but.." As I rushed round the house, changing my shirt and packing my kit, I explained the situation to Cal, once I had one foot out the door I apologised, to which he gave me a hug and said it was OK.

-le time skip-

Once I got to work I went to the locker room before my shift and the others on my shift were there, Ollie, Kyle and my boss Ben. Ben was very strict and liked to use violence as his punishment, usually he would slap people when customers weren't looking.

"Harry, hey. How did you make it into celebrity towers"?
"what?"
"Haven't you seen?"
My coworker Ollie showed me an article on celebrities now, it was all about me and who I was and why I was moving into the tower. They didn't know a lot. This was what my new house meant, but I could deal with it for now, I didn't have anything to hide.