Date crashers

We just wanted a nice date. We were sat at a window of one of Cal's favorite cafes in a booth, his arm wrapped firmly around my waist as he sipped his drink. I felt safe and secure and I liked it.

We had just been for a walk in the park which was beautiful. The trees were a beautiful shade of red and the leaves crunched under my feet as we walked, hand in hand. Splashes of water rippled as the peaceful surface was disturbed. I really appreciate nature and Cal's ability to create the perfect dates.

Sat in the cafe, I had ordered a lemonade and Cal had a coffee. He drinks coffee a lot, I hope he doesn't use it for the energy. Then we had ordered lunch which was very tasty. Cal had mentioned this place before but I had never been but the food was beautiful in looks and taste. The we had sat for a bit longer before ordering a slice of cake to share. Once I fed him he smiled, that's when I really looked at him. His smile is cute, he trues to cover it with his hand but before he does you can see his beautiful teeth pulled into a smile. The same with his laugh. When he blushes his cheeks turn a rosy pink that compliments his skin tone.

Beautiful

And we just sat there, enjoying the company and the scenery. The warmth of the cafe and the strong embrace of my boyfriend.

"I love you."
"I love you to, I hope you know that."

Just as I turned my head to give him a Peck on the lips bright lights filled my vision and I shied away from the window. Cal pulled me closer to his chest and tried to cover my eyes.

"Cal? What is it?"
"I think its some photographers love."
"Oh..."
"Let's not let this ruin today, I guess this portion of the date is over. But there is more in store."

He grabbed my hand with a happy smile, sensing my disappointment and dropped some money on the table before pulling me away

Le time skip

We had a great time bowling and I had forgotten about earlier, it was just a great date night and that all I wanted, till we got home.

I spent ten minuets being suffocated under Cal's jacket and I had people trying to touch me, I got so scared. I could hear Cal arguing with multiple people. The walk that usually takes ten seconds took fifteen minuets and that's when I began to understand, my life was different now but I had my boyfriend to help me through it and that was all I needed.

Love. I felt loved.