Accidental

By accidentally coming out to one of cal's friends

Me and Cal were having a chill day, he did have to have his friend Josh over to learn some lines. Josh had a YouTube channel called the burnt chip and was making a film which Cal was a part of. Cal did have a YouTube channel which he occasionally uploaded vlogs and movie promo to. Josh said be was coming after lunch so me and Cal decided to cook lunch.

"Baby what are you dooooing?"
I laughed as I tried to toss a salad,
"I'm sorry, I don't cook that often Cal."
He came behind me and placed his hands on mine, guiding them.
"This isn't even cooking."
While the rest of the food was in the oven we decided to make cookies.
"Hazz, where did you put the flour."
I laughed as Cal looked in the cupboards, when he turned to look at me questionably I lifted my hand with a little bit of flour in and threw it at his face. "Found it!!" He wiped the flour off his face in defeat and after pouring the correct amount in the bowl he went to put it away, but not before taking a little out and throwing it at my face. When I wiped it away we both stared at each other for a second before bursting into fits of laughter.

-le time skip-

After lunch we took the cookies out of the oven. After they cooled Cal picked one up and proceed to pull me over and placed it into my mouth. Then he took one for him self. "Hazza, you may not be able to cook but you can certainly bake."
"I knew you'd like them."
I reached to wipe a crumb from the side of his face and after I did he pulled me in and kissed me on the lips, nothing heated but the kind where you wanted more. I relaxed into the kiss and Cal put his hand on my hip, mine round his neck.

"Hey Cal you left the door open, I was WOW OK um I'm sorry."
We both turned in surprise to find Josh stood by the door. "Should I leave?"
"No Josh its ok, let me introduce you to my boyfriend Harry."
After the awkward introduction I went back to my apartment. Cal reassured me he would convince Josh not to out us just yet and I trusted him to do that.

-le time skip-

After an agonising couple of hours Cal texted me and told me I could come back round. Thank fully he had managed to convince Josh not to say anything but it did take the bribe of a cookie. After a little laugh Cal said, "Now, where were we? Cookies and a movie?" I smiled and nodded as he carried me over to the sofa, and that's when I realised, I loved this man with all my heart.