Web show talk

"Hey viewers JMX here and look at me! I finally decided to make another episode of my web show for you guys and I have a couple of very special guests here today, Callum Airey and Harry Lewis. Now, they have given me permission to dig around and ask them a few questions. So, first question. Are you ready?"

"Of course"
"Yep"

"So the question we all want to know really is how you guys..... Well... Fell in love to be honest.?"

"I mean"
"It all"
"I'm sorry, you speak."
"No you."

3rd person
The fans couldn't deal with the cuteness that happened on Jmx's web show. The way Harry blushed was just 'so cute' and they saw a side of Cal that they didn't usually. The casual, unkept, relaxed nineteen year old that he really was. Not just the secretive actor that was always dressed to impress. They admired Harry's work ethic and praised him for getting a job as a model. And that gave him a self confidence boost that he knew he needed.

And of course they celebrated with a takeaway pizza and beer on the balcony. It was tradition. They would sit and talk about their day letting themselves become slightly tipsy before Harry got tired and Cal carried him to their room bridal style.

Cals POV
He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I can't get over his cuteness and at night he's so warm. I just want to cuddle him and keep him safe. What did I ever do to deserve this ball of sunshine and hope?