Can you sing?

People buzzed with excitement and moved with the crowd, slightly intoxicated and slightly hot. Karaoke was being sung as a fairly good rapper was preforming.

"Sing for me."
"Cal, I can't sing."
"Pleaaaaaaase, I'll pay for your next drink. I just want to hear your voice"
"Fineeee.."

I stood by the stage in anticipation as the rapper finished then handed the mic down to me and gave me a hand up onto the stage before he got off. I asked for a song and then took my place on stage.

I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place

All I had been through to get to this point was worth it, all the stories, the controversy, the lies, all worth it. I was happy with my life.

Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

But I'm still scared about the future, Simon, the press. But when is anybody not anxious about anything?

And when you're out there, without care
Yeah I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

So, I'm not the typical person to date a celebrity and not everyone agrees with me but who cares! I'm a model now instead of working in a coffee shop for the stars, my life is going somewhere.

Does that make me crazy?
Possibly

But am I doing something that will ruin me? Is this relationship toxic for me? I have no way of knowing.

And now that you are having the time of your life
Well think twice
That's my only advice

Come on now, who do you
Who do you, who do you
Who do you think you are?
Ha ha ha, bless your soul
You really think you're in control?
Well

The press have no control, they can try all they want to turn people against me but I will try my best to fight them. Show them that a normal person like me can make something of themselves. That I can be great.

I think you're crazy
Just like me

Just like me...
Just like my life...
I am the definition of risk taking, I don't conform. I am my own person.
"Hazza, I love your voice baby."
My heart melted and my stomach fluttered. Maybe love is what keeps me sane.