Back to routine, i guess

I had to go to Simons to film a video and that would be OK but Cal was coming as well and I knew it would just lead to disaster and I was right.

Before we filmed we were sat on the sofa and Simon was playing me in a game of Fifa and Cal was sat next to me, arm around my waist tightly. That would be OK usually but I could see Simon just looking at from the corner of his eye, obviously annoyed. Then when I won, Cal gave me kiss on the cheek and I could see the anger under Simon's seemingly Calm face.

The video was a draft challenge so in between Cal's and Simon's I went to get a drink of water. But then I realised I wanted ice because of the heat and I didn't know where it was.
But if I called Si then we would be alone together but then Cal would be there if anything happened so I called him. "SI WHERE IS THE ICE?"
He came jogging in and pushed past me, pushing himself against my crotch as he did. Then he grabbed ice and put it in my glass. As I was about to say thanks he pushed past me again and whispered in my ear, "you've been bad baby boy." I couldn't tell him me and Cal where back together, I would have to wait till we went public and use that as a reason, it was only another couple of days. He smirked at me before heading back to join Cal and I followed a little bit more flustered than when I left.

I won the draft challenge and after the camera was turned off Cal gave me a soft kiss and I couldn't say no to his intoxicating touch but I was still aware of Simon stood watching me so when it was subtile, I left as soon as possible and after kissing Cal goodbye, went home.

Simoné// baby boy, you left your big hoodie on my sofa, I think you should come and get it

I checked my wardrobe and I had left the hoodie at Simon's house. Oh god, it took five minuets to muster up the courage and send a text back.

Blue boy// gimmie a minute si
Simoné// that's not my name baby boy
Blue boy// sorry daddy
Simoné// you know what happens to naughty boys baby boy
Blue boy// I know, I will be there quick, sorry daddy
Simoné// you better be quick

Authors note
Sorry for not uploading sooner :( I will try to be more consistent in the future