Caught drunk

In one of Simon's videos

"Yo guys, so. You know I don't usually upload videos of parties but after checking it was OK, I have decided to share this footage as it's just to funny. I hope you enjoy, if you do, smash that like button. If your new, don't forget to subscribe, links to the you tubers featured in the description and enjoy!"

Simons POV. In the past
People were drunk, and that's an understatement. They weren't passing out on the floor drunk but on the verge. At one end of the room, people were playing beer pong with vodka shots. Most people were drunkenly dancing to the latest chart hit that came over the speakers. This party has been anticipated since last years. Celebrities only, but somehow Harry Lewis was invited, probably because of Cal, he had taken a liking to his new neighbor. I didn't like to pry but I wondered if something was going on between them, something intimate.

They were both on the counter dancing with each other while Tobi was trying to climb on the fridge. I whipped my phone out to record it cause I knew this would be good blackmail in the morning.

"Guysss, toblerone is trying to cl *hic* climb on the freezer." And as almost on cue, Tobi fell from the top of the fridge onto Ethan on the floor. Then they both struggled to stand back us because they kept falling over each other. I still had my phone out so I walked towards the game of beer pong, Joe sugg and Casper Lee were playing JJ and somebody I didn't recognize, JJ always bought a friend but I didn't mind. I'm glad he has other friends outside of YouTube.
"JJ, you winninh?" Then Joe shouted
"Nooooo, me and Casper are the beeeest at dis"
JJ threw a ball and it landed in a glass and Casper picked it up reluctantly.
"Who's the best nowwww!!!" JJ and his friend started shouting oooooh!! So i left them to their devices.

Then I headed over to Vik and Lachlan who had flew over for this party. Lachlan looked after Vik as he wasn't a big drinker but they were really good friends so it didn't matter to him. "Guys, Vik actually decided to drink today, what do you say?"
"I saysgsu that's I ist a felt sicks."
"You felt sick?"
"Noooooo, lachy did."
I looked at at Lachlan and he just shook his head then did it to the camera.

So guysss that happened a couple of days ago, I hope you enjoyed that rare insight into the parties that happen inside of Cal Freezy's house. Well, every party really. Soo, smash the like button, sub if you want to see more. See yah!

Present
I text Cal;

Moné// its up
Caltripod// thx si you the best
Mine//NP you see soon 
Caltripod// you know ;-)

Then the comments started to flood in

"Wait, wtf!!!"
"Cal, we should have seen his face!"
"Good for you cal"
"Cal a f*** boy"
"Ooooh, drama alert."
"Cal, we need his name."

Then I watched the video in detail especially the background, when I walked past the counter to get to Vik, Cal started to make out with Harry, and he knew that the camera was there, he looked at it. That sneaky dude.

Moné// I guess you want me to keep the secret
Caltripod// you guessed right.
Moné// I knew something was going on
Caltripod// face it moné you nearly always know