Musical fame

Callum called me in today, I thought it was just to fill in some paperwork but I had to drive out to a mansion house in the suburbs so I guessed he wanted to take some outdoor photos, something about my skin being good for the light or something. It wasn't a very long drive but when I arrived the guy instantly let me in, "your Harry right?" It was weird that people knew me, I still wasn't used to it yet.
Freezy// I hope Lux is good to you, hope you enjoy your day
That instantly brightened my mood so as I sat in the makeup chair and had my hair done I wasn't complaining, this might be OK. My clothes were very expensive and that scared me, as it was warm it was a T-shirt and shorts, the wardrobe lady said I had nice legs. I didn't really understand that but I just nodded politely. Lux talked to me before my shoot,
"Harry, I'm glad you joined the company."
"Well it wasn't my idea."
We both looked at each other and cracked up laughing, I think I will be good friends with Lux.

After my shoot Lux invited me to stay and watch  a music video they were filming in the house, Lux's company were providing the extras and clothes. I had nothing to rush home for so I texted Cal and accepted the invitation. I sat scrolling through twitter waiting for the call for it to start. Lux had left his chair behind the camera so I was sat by myself. I then looked at the comments on our coming out picture.

Mrcoolface//you guys are so cute
Firefly//I'm so glad you guys are happy
Actors world// we never would have guessed
Freezyfanclub//Omg!! This is the best
Freezytrash// OMG SHDJAVSJ @freezyfansunite, look!!!
NotSoPumpedUpKicks// this is the best, watt pad will love you guys

Cals fans were really nice, there were some hate comments but when is there all positive comments on anything? Callum broke me out of thought by running over to me.
"Bog, I have a big favour to ask. Tom is ill and hasn't turned up."
"Who's Tom?"
"Let me finish! Tom is one of our extras so I need a replacement and because your already here and you work for the company will you please fill in."
Lux seemed so flustered I just agreed, I mean I would only be in the background so I let him lead me to get some clothes and then to the makeup and hair. As I was sat I texted Cal.

Boggy// Cal, Lux needs me to fill in for an extra from a music video
Freezy// good luck, I hope you do well, I'm just about to go back on set <3
Boggy// OK see you later <3 you

Halfway though my hair being done, Conor Maynard walked in with Lux and they came over to me. "So your Harry, happy you are here."

And that's how I starred in a music video