Sorry but you can't

Cal told me to meet him at his car today, he said his manager wanted to meet me. The drive was nice, we always enjoyed talking to each other, we always had a great time with each other. The building was very posh, I would never fit in there. Cal grabbed my hand as we stepped into the elevator, now in silence. When we got to his managers door, he went in first and I sat on a chair outside.
Waiting
Nothing
Waiting
Nothing
It was twenty minuets before Cal came out but he didn't look OK. His eyes were puffy and he looked like he had been crying. He kicked a chair in frustration before sitting down, his head in his hands. I got up to go over to him but as I did, a head came round the corner.
"Harry? We're ready for you."
I walked in to see three men sat behind a desk and I took the seat offered, but I was still worried about Cal.
"Um.. Is Cal OK? I mean he."
My question was quickly silenced as the man in the middle began to talk.

"Harry, we have given Cal an offer, he can only keep his job here if he breaks up with you, we advise him to as we are the best and if he got dropped, it would be hard to get a job anywhere else. This is because we feel that you are gaining to much media attention to quickly."

And just like that I was pushed out and I ran straight over to Cal.
"Harry, I don't care what they say, I'm not leaving you."
But then it hit me, Cal had to pay for his rent and he was still insisting to pay half of mine, even though I have a job.
"Cal, you need the money, stay for now. I promise we will figure it out"
Then I kissed him for the last time in a while, passionate and needy.

-le time skip-

I put my key in the door and gave Cal a hug before I stepped inside. I couldn't kiss him, I couldn't make him feel better and it pained me, but I was going to sort this out.
Simon// you want to be in a video?
I guess I needs a distraction for tonight, I couldn't sit and sulk about Cal.
Harry//sure, when do you want me to come over?
Simon//6:30?
Harry//sure