Aggressive

I knocked the the door anxiously, waiting for Simon to answer. When he did he looked kinda unwell, he looked tired and his hair was messed up but yet he welcomed me and dragged me into his room.
"Do you wanna do a challenge to see who can build the best draft?"
"Sure"
Simon seemed to be staring at me the whole time, maybe he knew something was wrong with me, was it that noticeable? He wasn't that talkative either but he still screamed when he won. I got a 190 and he got a 191. Though he did pick my formation for me which was obviously a bad decision. We also played a game that I won and it was funny to watch him make excuses whenever he missed a shot. Though he did get annoyed whenever i scored and some of his comments were kind of offensive. The worst thing was when I scored my forth goal to put me up 4-2 he pushed my chair so hard I fell on the floor and he didn't help me back up he just said "serves you right." I tried to keep the video on a happy note but it was hard, surely he wouldn't want to upload this. I was so glad when we finished and when we were finished we moved into the living room and we both had a beer.
"Are you alright Simon?"

"Sometimes I just want to push you against a wall and punch you."
I was taken aback by his comment and the whole situation became very awkward for me.
"I just want to choke you till you beg for mercy and want to die because you are so f*cking annoying you c*nt"
Trying to change the subject I said in a joking way,
"What about the other times?"
"The other times? I wanna push you against a wall, kiss you passionately and f*ck you till you can't walk."
That's when I realised, Simon had been staring at me, checking me out. That's why he liked spending time with me so much. That's why he didn't like me spending time with Cal. Simon loved me. Simon had started to walk over to me, maybe I could use him as a quick fix, I would feel bad afterwards but I needed a distraction, I needed to get over Cal because there is never a chance of us 'working things out' so I met Simon in the middle and I let him push me up against a wall, I let him mark my exposed skin, I let him take over.

-le time skip-

I woke up in Simon's bed but I quickly left as quietly as possible. The guilt started to set in and as I turned the key in my door, Cal came out. Then he looked me up and down, I realised he could see the purple marks on my neck. He came over and delicately helped my shirt over my head to reveal a scattering of more marks. I stared down at my feet in shame but when I gained the confidence to look back up I saw he had removed his shirt and was scattered with similar purple bruises.
"A distraction?"
I nodded slowly.
"Me too."
He kissed my check and with that he was gone, I'm just glad he didn't see where I came from.
Simoné// I miss you baby boy
Simone// see you soon
Simone// I love you
What have I done?

Authors note
Soooo.... That happened but I like seeing aggressive Simon so yeah, back to the story next chapter :-)