Chapter 14 Just want a taste

Calum's POV*

I'm hugging Charlie as tight as I possibly can, trying to soak up all her pain. I had to stop her from thinking that I would honestly think she was disgusting. I couldn't believe there were people out there who could possibly hurt someone so beautiful and how a parent could turn their back on their only child. It seriously pissed me off, and I wasn't going to let it slide. Something Charlie is going to learn from me is that I'm a firm believer in revenge, or an eye for an eye.

In a way I can relate to her because my mom used to beat me when I was four, but she did it behind my pops back. Until he found out one day after walking in on her smacking me around, I never saw her again after that. My pops was my best friend too, but he passed away shortly after being diagnosed with stage four liver cancer. That may have been the hardest trial I have been through, but nothing compares to what Charlie has been through. 

Absolutely nothing. 

I continue to hold her while kissing her head and rubbing her back. The thing that really hurts me is that  I  feel like a lot of the story was left out, but I can't force her to tell me everything Oliver did to her. In the end the fact that she told me means to world to me, and I plan to be really grateful about that. She takes in a deep breath and pulls away, but only a little because I don't plan on letting go. She looks down, "thank you" she whispers. I slowly close my eyes and put my forehead against hers, "No baby thank you, for sharing some of your story with me. It means the world that you would take that chance. Sharing this just makes me want you so much more. It makes me want to take all your pain away and give you everything in return. I want to protect you, I just want you."

I move back and look at her shocked face, her eyes are all puffy and red from crying, she looks so beautiful. Her lips are slightly puffy and her cheeks are flushed, it makes me want to kiss her so badly but this is not the time for me to get horny.  At my words her lips part, "what? How?" She mumbling to herself and I can barely make out some of what she is saying. 

"Babe did you think I wouldn't want you here anymore?" I asked shocked she would even think I would do that to her. " Yes, I did. Cass was right when she said those things. I just don't get why your saying these things to me." She returns with a pained whisper. 

I'm starting to get ticked, because I have explained so many times to this Angel, it bothers me she keeps second guessing my judgment. "Look Charlie, Look in my eyes", I shake her shoulders trying to get her to focus, "Does it look like I'm lying to you? Do I look insincere when I'm telling you these things?". She shakes her head, "Yeah that's probably because I am very serious when I tell you these things, and one thing to learn about me is I never lie. When people lie things get messy and I like finesse." I waited a little before continuing, hoping my words settled in. "You understand?"

"I-I, yes, but please just cut me some slack. I have never met someone like you and I don't have...... I don't have any... confidence when it comes to something like relationships. I don't really have confidence in myself, but I trust you. Even though we have just met this is the first time I have ever felt safe since my dad died," Charlie spoke softly while looking me in the eye. I look over her face and my eyes land on her lips and stay looking there as I  gently say, "Alright baby, I will cut you some slack. You will never have to worry in this relationship because being yourself is all you need. I'm gonna build that confidence up so high bitches are gonna be runnin away, cause your gonna be so damn cocky." 

i lean in and kiss her gently on the lips, when I go to pull away Charlie reaches up and puts pressure on my neck. She leans forward and kisses me back while running her fingers through my hair. I lift one hand to the side of her head and push my hand into her hair. While the other hand goes to her waste. I lean into her and deepen the kiss, I lick her bottom lip so she knows to open. When she does I plunder my tongue into her mouth, trying to taste everything I can. She quietly moans when I bight her lip.I break the kiss and she mewls in disappointment, but not for long because I turn so she's on her back on the love seat and I'm on top. I lean back down and kiss her harder and deeper this time. My hand at her waste slowly slides up to cup her breast. It feels so firm, Charlie gasps sucking my tongue further in her mouth as I slide my thumb over her hardening nipple. Her hands tighten in my hair pulling, which makes me groan into her mouth. One hand slides down my back as she slides her hand under my shirt to feel my skin. She moans as I pull her bra cup down so her breast springs free. I start small kisses down her jaw, then I start working my tongue down her neck. I lift her shirt up while looking at her hooded lustful eyes, she licks her sexy plump lips which just turns me on so much more. I lean down and suck her nipple into my mouth, her back arches off the couch while she moans, "Calum". I slide my knee between her thighs and grind it into her crotch. She moans again, while both hands tighten into my hair. I start to push my knee back and forth, until she joins in and is dry humping my knee. Its so damn sexy I feel like I'm going to come by just watching.