Chapter 25. Love is in the Air

Charlie's P.O.V.

"Gahhh somebody shoot me in the head please" I mumble into my pillow as I try to shut my eyes tighter so the light doesn't kill my retinas 

"I told you Angel not to drink that much, but you and Kels were to be unstopped." Calum says from somewhere in the room. Without looking I lift and arm and hopefully point to the door, "You, out. No more talk talk. Only sleepy time in here."  He chuckles at my attempt to get rid of him, I feel the bed dip by my legs as he climbs onto the bed. I feel my hair slid off my shoulder only to be replaced by a pair of soft lips. Calum trails sweet soft kisses across my shoulders, up my neck till his lips rest right below my ear. "I'll bring you some coffee and ibuprofen. Then I'll take you into the shower and get you all nice and clean. After that I'm gonna make some sweet sweet love to you, and then we have to go to the club since i need to check up on things there. After all that's done were gonna go for a ride."

Even though his words brought delicious shivers to me, I turn so were now face to face, "Sleep. Go away." I say while I pout my bottom lip out. Calums smiles down at my reply and leans down to suck lightly on my pouted lip and nibble a bit before pulling away and leaving the room. 

Finally, sleepy time. 

Just as I'm about to fall into peacefulness the sound of a coffee cup hitting the nightstand makes me wide awake again. I lean up on and elbow and pull some hair out my face so Calum can see my best glare face. Of course all he does is smile at me while offering a few ibuprofen in his hand. I grouchily sit up and grab the pills while taking a swig of coffee and not so gently setting it back on the nightstand. 

"There Happy?", I mean geez can't this man take a slight hint. 

"Very baby", he leans down and puts a shoulder to my belly, and before I know it he has me in the fireman's hold. 

"CALUM! PUT ME DOWN IMMEDIATELY IF YOU EVER WANT TO LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW!" I scream, which is so dumb since it just made me head feel ten times worse. Calum chuckles and lightly pats my butt, "Calm yourself there you might hurt yourself."

He walks us straight to the bathroom where he take is pajama pants off with one hand and goes to turn the shower on, once the room starts to steam he walks in, slides me down his front so were now facing one another. Without a word he slips the shirt I'm wearing over my head and discards it over the shower door, and then leans down the peck my lips. "I don't like you very much" I mumble against his lips. 

"That's too bad considering I love you very much" he replies as he starts to wash my body. 

The shower helps a lot, and maybe the fact that Calum did all the work. He even went so far as to dry me off. Then he fell through with his words and made love to me all nice and gentle. At the end where I breathlessly said I still didn't like him too much and he just laughed at me.  

I silently dress in some denim jean shorts that are washed out with fringe at the bottom of them, along with a navy blue v-neck that's tied at the bottom. I combed my hair of any tangles, and put some foundation and powder on my face. I walk down stairs to find Calum sitting at the kitchen table at a chair that faces the back door. I walk quietly over to him where i wrap my arms around his shoulders and and lean down and kiss his neck right below his left ear. 

He brings his hands to mine that rest on his chest as he bring my hands to his lips to give them a kiss, "I thought you didn't like me?" 

I smile against his neck, "Shut up" 

I kiss his temple as I stand and go into the kitchen to make some more coffee. I hear Calum come into the kitchen as I pour cream into my cup of Joe, " Will you let me know when were about to leave so I can go change." After a couple of seconds of silence I look over my shoulder and see him with a confused look on his face as he stares at my clothes.