Epilogue

5 Months later

Charlie*

I don't think I can remember a time I was actually giddy. Today is one of the best days of a girls life.

My wedding day

Let me recap for you what's happened over these past few months. Since the huge incident with Justin, the Club has been very overprotective and on alert. I still haven't been told nor do I think I will be told what has happened to cause such mayhem. Kelsey and JJ haven't gotten married, mainly because she wants such a big wedding it's going to take her a year to plan. Not that JJ really cares since they already live together and he gets it regularly. Justin ended staying with Calum and I until he was safe to be by himself. Even though Winnie ended up being with him to entire fucking time. She was a complete bitch, especially since we found out she lied and has actually known Justin for a long time. Also that she ended up stopping the people attacking Justin, so there is that information that made Calum so angry that if Justin hadn't stopped him he would have interrogated (in a very not nice way) Winnie.

That the other big thing, Justin and Winnie. I asked Justin once, and he told me it wasn't something he wanted to talk about. Considering he respected my privacy I returned the favor and kept my thoughts to myself. Luckily even though Winnie seem to be staying, Justin still hung out with me one on one, and I felt like he needed that. Needed an outlet to resort to that wasn't really part of the club or his past.

Things with Calum and I were amazing, and we may or may not have had a huge fight here and there. One thing that we learned was that now that I was free, my attitude or as Calum called it "Sass" was hanging all out. We fought about something that may or may not have been dumb depending on who you asked. I mean all I wanted was for him to pick up his clothes and put them in the hamper. So I told him this, he just kissed my forehead and said, "Sure thing babe". In my thinking this was a simple 'yes I will' in biker talk. Little did I know it was a "When I feel like it" yes. He had a rude awakening when coming home one night and I blew up on him. I shouted and moved my hands around, which in the end led us to having make up sex on the kitchen table and Calum telling me I had to let him be him. He would take out the trash, cook, clean the kitchen, but bathrooms, vacuuming, laundry were no go's. The part I think Calum liked the most was that after knowing what make up sex was like I started picking a fight every chance I got.

Which after one of the many fights I started that led to makeup sex, he looked down at me straight in the eye and said, "Sweetness, when do you plan to stop picking fights? I'll fuck you however you want you just gotta tell me", the jerk had a smug grin on his stupid handsome face. I mean he hit the nail on the head, my reply was simply turning my eyes to the side, "umm...." which caused him to burst out laughing. His laughing led to another fight since it pissed me off he guessed what I was doing, but lucky me led Calum going down on me.

It honestly was pure bliss living with a man I loved. I was able to joke and just be myself with. It was strange for a while having a man look after me, I even told Calum about how I felt. Which led him to buying me a decent size bakery, and telling me to get started on my dreams. I cried for a good solid hour and then I went down on my man to show my gratitude.

I've spent all my time putting together a little bakery just how I want it. When I finally finished picking everything out and made all the decisions for it, all that had to be done were some installments. Calum took me to this beautiful restaurant to celebrate everything, which led to him getting down on one knee and saying, " Charlie baby, you are all my dreams. You are what I have been waiting for all my life. I couldn't dream of anyone else to stand by my side for the rest of my life. Love you darlin, will you marry me?" Then he pulled out this humongous pearl diamond ring. There was a huge pearl surrounded by diamonds, then little black diamonds on the band of the white gold ring. It may have been the most unique and beautiful thing I have ever seen. Of course I said yes after jumping him and kissing him long and deep. It really was a great kiss.

That was two months ago.

I didn't have any family, and my only friends were the club. So planning my wedding took a whole week for me. I made Calum wait though because I wanted to get married on my dad's birthday. Kelsey and I went shopping for a wedding dress, and it only took two minutes once we walked into the bridal store. I got a skin tight mermaid type dress. It was all lace, that had straps that went off the corner of my shoulders. There was a deep V in the front that showed a good amount of cleavage, and there was completely no back what so ever. The rest was super tight and only flared out below the knee. I saw it on the manikin right in front of the door, and I just new it was for me. After I had my dress and my sweet ass heels I was set. A few days after I left by myself and got my hair done, and by done I mean I dyed my hair back to it's original color mahogany brown, and then I had nice honey highlights added to it. It look so sexy, especially with a little trim and some layers. I came home to an angry Calum since I had not told anyone where I was or that I had even left to go anywhere. Once I walked through the door the vibe was so unhappy I felt terrible, because Calum was so upset and worried. Once he saw my new hair it was him who attacked me, afterwards he explained very bossily how he needs to know where I am, and to never do that again. Considering everything that's happened I was definitely able to give in to that demand.

Two weeks before the wedding I asked Justin if he would be willing to walk me down the aisle. He looked at me with wide eyes and then hugged me for about ten minutes and then with a thick emotional voice, "yes".

So now here I am on my big wedding day. Calum's entire farm was decorated with gray and blue decorations and flowers. I had my bouquet of calla lily's, my hair half up and half down curled to perfection. My smoky eye's and glamorous makeup, with my wonderful sexy dress and shoes.

"You ready?" Justin asked from the door

I turn and look at him, "Do I look ready?"

"You look stunning gorgeous." He says with a smile while walk towards me. He grabs my hand and starts walking me to the door. Before we reach the french doors to lead us out he pulls me into a hug, and kisses my temple, "I'm glad your happy Charlie, you deserve it."

I hug him back, and only pull back when I hear our cue to start walking down the aisle. I smile bright at him and turn towards the doors. All of Calum's brothers are dressed in their jeans and cuts, same as Calum himself. It sexy as hell and I'm not bothered by it one bit, I look to Calum as we start down the aisle and grin at him. He looks between shocked and amazed, which is a great fucking expression. Once we get to him he reach and arm out and yanked me into his body before giving me a deep, with a lot of tongue action kiss. All the guys holler with cat calls.

He breaks the kiss and leans so his mouth is by my ear, "You look beautiful Sweetness"

I giggle "Glad you think so handsome."

The pastor asked if were ready, before he begins. With one last peck on the lips we turn and start one of the best days of our lives.

Calum*

Today was the best fucking day any man could dream of. My new wife looked sexy as hell, and even sexier out of her dress. I celebrated with all my brothers, we drank danced, and ate great food. Partied til the late night, then Charlie and I rode out to this hotel near the airport. Where I divested of her sexy dress, and ate and fuck her till she was exhausted. Now she's passed out naked on me with my rings on her. I couldn't think of a better way to end the day. Tomorrow we'll be heading out to go to St. John's for a week, where I rented us a private beach so there won't be any need for a swim suit.

Just pure skin, nothing else.

It may not be the best time to take a honeymoon with shit in the club going on but, she wanted to marry on her dad's birthday and I was not waiting another fucking year to have my rings on her finger.

I can never ask for anything more in life, because my world is lying in my arms.