Chapter Twenty Nine: Stealing

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry Me
Today and every day

Train – Marry Me

Grace was punishing him. Don was sure of it. He'd become all too aware of it over the past few weeks. Each one of their make out sessions were becoming steamier and more intense. He was surprised that Grace maintained the will power to actually resist their urges. The woman had nerves of steel. He had lost count of how many times in the past few months he had taken a cold shower because she had worked him up so badly.

The things Grace did to him recently Don was sure were intentional. He felt his entire body tense as he remembered the way she had been licking that ice pop last week when she had a sore throat. It had been practically erotic. Every time she denied him, it made him want her even more.

More than anything Don understood her reluctance to take that step again into being intimate again. Although both of them would feel that almost narcotic rush of completion, it would mean that Grace would have to give up a piece of herself to him all over again and he was prepared to wait until she was ready.

Yet here she was tempting him. Don barely stepped through the doorway to his apartment before he was confronted by the sight of her arousing him. Grace was in the living room wearing nothing but his baby blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. He could see the sexy black boy boxers hugging her toned ass as she glided past the coffee table, laundry tablets clasped in her hand. Her long lean legs were on display causing a painful stirring in the front of Don's jeans.

"Hey," Grace greeted, popping a tablet into Don's laundry machine and pushing the button on before returning to the living room. "I ran out of clothes so I thought I'd steal this until my laundry's done."

"You know you just admitted to stealing right?" Don pointed out, tossing his keys onto the table along with his gun and badge before coming to stand in front of her. "It's an arrestable offence."

"Maybe we can work something out Detective?" Grace pondered, her hands enclosed on the grey, woollen scarf draped around his neck as she used it to pull him closer.

"Are you offering me a bribe?" he asked her, his hands came to rest on her hips pulling her against him so she could feel his erection through the denim of his jeans.

"Whatever you want." she whispered.

Her delicate hands were already pushing the brown leather jacket from his shoulders. He let it drape to the floor in a heap before his fingers began to toy with the top button of the shirt, flicking it open to reveal her cleavage. He could feel her nipples stiffening through the material in anticipation against his chest. He leaned in close, his hand threading through her hair and gripping it to guide her within inches of his mouth.

"You know what I want." he murmured against her lips looking deeply into her eyes.

Don could see everything in her gaze. She was his world, the other half of his soul nested deep within her and he could feel the magic starting to happen whenever he let all of those fears he harboured disappear. There were no room for doubts in a moment like this, he trusted her with everything he had and he could see all of those emotions reflected back in her eyes.

"I'm ready." she told him.

Don closed his eyes as his lips brushed hers with a tenderness he reserved for no one else. Her mouth was soft and welcoming. She tasted like cherries from the Chapstick she had applied earlier. His tongue parted her lips, exploring the confines of her mouth as his hands mingled in her dark hair. Grace's hands smoothed up the muscles of his back through his white T-shirt, clasping him even closer to her athletic form.

His fingers made light work of the buttons of the shirt she was wearing, he took an intake of breathe as it hung open revealing her lack of bra.

"Your beautiful." he whispered against her mouth as he dropped down into a sitting position on the couch, tugging her with him.

They stayed pressed together as Grace straddled his hips unwilling to break the contact between them. He could see everything from this position and that was what he wanted. He needed everything from her and for Grace to see that he could be everything she needed. His hands were under the shirt, his thumbs lightly teasing her nipples as he cupped her breasts with clever hands. She tipped her head back expelling his name, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders as his hot tongue licked the space in between her breasts.

He loved the noises she made as she gave herself over to him. Every sigh, moan and whimper was music to his ears urging him to continue with his deft exploration of her body.

"Stand up." he requested.

Grace's eyes were on him as she followed his order. Don came to perch on the edge of the couch, his hands were gliding up and down the backs of her thighs, fingers teasing along the line of her panties drawing an illicit moan from her throat. His hands came to rest firmly on her ass, drawing her closer to his awaiting mouth.

Hearing that gasp of pleasure as he kissed her clit through her panties excited him even more than he thought was possible. His fingers were already hooking her underwear and drawing it down her lithe legs before he pressed his mouth against her once again. Her nails raked his shoulders, her entire body wrought with abandonment as he sucked on her bundle of nerves with his lips, his tongue licking over the area making her writhe in ecstasy underneath his hands.

Grace's breathes were coming in pants as he held her captive to his ministrations, each one of her desperate whimpers sent thrills through him as he brought her closer to climax. She was on the edge, he could feel it from the tension that knotted in every single motion her sensual body made. Her hands were clutching his shoulders, fingertips digging into his flesh as Don stopped.

"Don, I need you inside me right now. I can't wait." she pleaded.

The desire in her voice alone was almost enough to tip him over. He had never heard such yearning from her before, such want. Her skin was flushed with the antagonizing sense of rapture that he had created, her eyes were bright with arousal as he stripped off his T-shirt, before his controlled hands undid his belt buckle and yanked down both his jeans and his underwear at the same time revealing his enticing erection.

"You don't have to wait." he murmured, grabbing fistfuls of the shirt she was still wearing and tugging her back into his lap.

Grace straddled his hips for a second time, his leaking cock was rubbing over her slickness, denying her the fulfilment she craved.

"Please Don, I can't take it any more." she begged him. "Just fuck me."

Her breathing hitched as his hands came to rest on her waist. His palm covered the white ragged scar that matched his own as he penetrated her with a devastating slowness. Her face contorted with pleasure, taking every single inch of him until he reached his hilt.

Don knew from the instant he'd entered her supple body he wasn't going to last long. He thrust into her again and again, feeling her inner walls clench around him as her cries of euphoria drowned out everything but this moment. They were inches from completion, she was already tensing around his cock as his own orgasm rose up like a wave inside him, stealing his breath as the pleasure raged through him. His nerve ends were erupting with elation as Grace's entire body climaxed against his. The expression of sheer bliss upon on her exquisite features caused him to peak. Don had no control over the powerful orgasm that exploded through him as he buried himself deep inside her.

Her sensational grey gaze was locked on his face when he opened his eyes. Her mouth covered his own, pouring the wealth of their emotions into that kiss. She was his forever, the two of them were joined for eternity and he would spend the rest of his life making her feel as content as he felt in this very moment. Their hearts were beating against each other through their chests and Don knew without a shadow of a doubt that this is was how it was supposed to be between them, this was the true meaning behind finding your soulmate.

"Marry me." he whispered as he kissed the corner of her mouth.

He felt her lips curve into a smile, his thumb followed their outline as she spoke the one word he'd been waiting to hear from her for his whole entire life.

"Yes."