chapter 6

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Storm pov

You know what is the ultimate pleasure in being in high school? well for me, its hearing Mr. frank saying, ok well more like screaming “storm stars , Adam night to my office NOW” , I can just imagine his face now ,blood red and his ear are probably having a Tom and Jerry moment , you all know  what I am talking about .Oh sorry I forgot to tell you the reason why he is like that, well that is because my partner in crime and I proudly finished our red masterpiece formerly known as Mr. grand ‘s black car . If you ask me it is so much cooler right now.

We were both laughing hard and walking through the corridors to get to the office, it’s been a week and two days and I already know exactly every inch of this school, OK maybe being a trained agent and having a photo graphical memory helps but still I am proud of my accomplishment .

“You two are going to give me a heart attack.” Mr. Frank told us.

“Oh Mr. Frank come on you know it was funny “answered him Adam, while desperately trying to hold his laughter.

“Anyone want coffee?”I asked while opening one of the drawers

“I‘ll have one “said Mr. Frank with a slight smile

“Yeah me too “Adam jumped while raising his hand

“sure ,sugar free , right Mr. frank? “ you see this is so normal for us we have been to this office lots of time that I even know how Mr. frank has his coffee, Mr. frank might get ticked off easily but the guy is really cool , and his little daughter is so adorable , I met her once when we had detention with him since his wife had a night shift that day he brought her along , now I make sure to get detention that day just so that I can play with her .

“Ugh, really guys this not normal, if any other student came I would absolutely lose my image as the principal.”

“Oh don’t worry sir, if that happened we are pretty awesome in acting, we will make sure to act terrified” Adam said while putting a serious face on.

“Fine, just go to lunch already, and make sure to meet me in detention today “

“Hey, what day is it today?”I asked.

‘’Friday “

“YAY, Megan is going to be here today, thank you, thank you, Mr. Frank “I said jumping up and down.

Mr. Frank laughed at my behavior “you are the very first student to thank me for getting detention, well I guess Megan is not the only one getting attached to you huh?”

Walking outside we both sat under our normal tree, my brothers and Nina joined us after.

“Storm, how come you get detention everyday and don’t get anything permanent on your record “asked Nina

“Sweetie that is one of the benefits of being the genius of the school “

“Ha, if it wasn’t for your photo graphical memory you wouldn’t be labeled as stupid even “sky said bitterly

You see none of my brothers have my memory and sky being my twin always say that I stole his memory .in my opinion he is just a sour loser.

“so Nina , Adam ,tell us about your family “Spark said ,he always loved getting information  from everybody and the damn idiot is really good at it , no criminal can say no to him .wait why are Nina and Adam looking bitter .

“Guys are you ok, forget the idiot he really doesn’t mean any harm” Scott said trying to lighten the mood

“No its fine “Nina said and tried to put a smile on.

“So who wants to go eat pizza after school with me “everyone shot their hands in the air. Adam send me a thankful look knowing exactly what I am trying to do, changing the subject, ugh that guy really can read minds.

“Hi storm, mind if I talked to you about our history project” said Aaron, he is a guy that’s in my history class.

“Sure thing Aaron.” we went to the library and discussed the project, Aaron is a pretty awesome guy, he is funny and nice. We kept laughing all the time and the library lady kept shushing us. Oh wait is that nervousness I am getting a hint of it Aaron’s eyes, shit he is going to ask me out, OK plan B run for your life.

“Oh no, sorry Aaron I have to go, I have detention with Mr. Frank, you know how scary he is, bye “ don’t get me wrong , Aaron is a great guy and I would love to go out with him , but there is one problem I don’t know anything about the guy so I need to get to know him first .

hi everyone , i hope you like my story so far , please tell me what you think about it ,is it nice , awesome , can get better , disastrous . and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me a private message.

comment,fan and vote .

Sara <3