chapter 16

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards ! 

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing good guys, well I just want to warn you about the pov changing in this chapter so you won’t get confused, also I was wondering if you could leave a comment of what you think of this story , and if you like it please vote , thank you :)

Adam pov

“Shall we run now?” I whispered into storm’s ear.

“Yeah, on three ok? One, two, THREE “I took off running as fast as I can from where we were standing behind Scott and Nina, those two better not waist all our effort in giving them the perfect chance to confess, ugh I really don’t want my baby sister to get a boyfriend but at least it’s my best friend and I know that Scott is dead serious about her, he even got through the hell I gave him, what? Did you actually think I won’t give him the talk?

“STORM, ADAM GET BACKHERE!”I heard Scott and Nina screaming.

“ never !” storm said back , I was laughing hysterically at this point , awe my storm is awesome , wow did I just think MY storm ? Sigh I really am falling for her aren’t I? well how can I not , I mean did you see her , she is just perfect , she is hot , loves my psycho mom , strong , stubborn as a mule , her laugh is contagious , everyone is simply wrapped around her little finger , even our school principal ,heck even my cousin’s kid loves her ,and when I am with her everything just seems brighter . Yup I am definitely falling hard, I even love her pranks, and I am the victim.

Before I could tell storm and I were in a small park, we stopped running to catch our breath.

“That was epic “she said, while having that mischievous smile of hers.

“I know, right? “I said

“So what should we do now?”

“Hey look there is some carnival right over there ‘

“Dude what the hell are not moving for?” she said well actually screeched

We entered the carnival, and what do you know storm loves all the speed things here and she didn’t get sick, well you know what will make her absolutely perfect? If she would go bunji- jumping with me. Well time to find out if she loves it

“Storm how about we go bunji jumping there is one right there “I said pointing to it

She stopped walking; damn I knew she didn’t like it, what girl would, great now she will hate me.

“Hey, if you don’t want to its ok—“I started

“This is how I always imagined my perfect date would be “she whispered lowly, she thought I didn’t hear her, her face suddenly turn red “you didn’t hear that did you?” she said in a panic for a second

“What? Did you say something? “I am not going to embarrass her

“Phew thank God, and I would love to go bunji-jumping with you Adam “she said, while looking at me as if I was her hero, it made me so proud.

“well come on then let’s go “ I took her hand , and started running to the bunji – jumping , we were almost there , we had to go pass all those games stands , then someone was thrown at me , yes you read correct someone was actually thrown at me wtf?

“Dude what’s your problem “

“Ah, sorry man, that guy won’t let me try again for that pink teddy “ok?

“That’s because it’s you 50 time, you suck and there is other people who wants to play too “said the guy, what a jerk, there was nobody standing there, the guy who bumped into me glared at him.