chapter 8

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

Hello my lovely readers how are you ?? hope you all doing great .

And since I am happy today I wrote you this chapter and its longer than usual . so I deserve a vote and a comment for that don’t I ? (super cute puppy face ).

Ok now on to the story J

Storm pov

“I am going in “I said in a low voice, so that Seth, who is in the control room, can hear me.

“Ok, be careful sis “

“Is everyone in their places? “I said again whispering.

“Yes “everyone else said. Well that means Seth is in the control room controlling every camera in this club.

Scott is sitting in one of the tables with Sam, so they can jump at the target’s people in here.

 Sky is on the roof of the opposite building of the club ready to take down any armed enemy, as the number 1 sniper in the world that he is.

Spark is disabling the bombs in the basement that the target put there in order to kill witnesses of his kidnapping .while I am dressing like a slut, in order to get the target to notice me so I can lead him to the spot where we agreed to arrest him in , the alley behind the club . The horror of being the only girl in the team, I have to play the hooker all the time, no fair.

“It’s show time boys “I entered the club and alleys were on me. I put my award winning smile on, and went to the targets table , William Donald ,he might be a millionaire but he is also a very messed up bastered, who kidnapped little girls and make them slaves ,well guess what sucker, I am going to kick you to a bulb.

Earlier today we found where he keeps those poor girls thanks to Scott’s finding skills; he always has that awesome sense of direction.

“Well, well aren’t you the cutest thing “William said. Ok time to get my acting skills on.

I giggled acting all embarrassed. bent down to his ears , yes bent down you read right the guy is a midget and a nasty one at that , no not only nasty as in ;he is a very horrible person, but he smells awful too .

Oh god help me” let’s get out of here big guy “

His smirk widened “oh I am going to rock your world, girly “oh no he didn’t, the bastered called me GIRLY, well buddy that just earned you a couple more broken bones.

“ ohh trust me I am the one who is going to turn you black and blue “ he laughed and I directed him to the door and from the corner of my eyes I saw Sam and Scott punching and kicking that guys assistants poor guys that sure is going to hurt tomorrow.

“sky got them storm ,both guards on the door are fast asleep “ you see we wouldn’t kill the innocent guards and we absolutely can’t beat that idiot and arrest him in front of them that will blew our organizations cover ,so sky shot them with some kind of drug that Sam made  that will make them pass out .

“Hey, you know I am not that stupid don’t you?” I said to the idiot who was behind me calling back up, well I guess he knew what I am up to.

He looked alarmed for a second but then looked cockily at me.

“Well little girly, look who came to join us “I didn’t need to look behind me to know that there was 20 guys who are ready to fight me.

“See, you shouldn’t have messed with me girly, the police will never be good enough to catch me “

I was surrounded, no escape, no running away, exactly the way I loved it.

I laughed at the image of his soon to be face; he will wish that he never called me girly. no one and I mean NO ONE calls me girly and gets away with it , you can ask my ex-neighbor  ,he once called me girly, so he ended up with broken arms , and ice on his balls .

I smirked “bring it one old midget “

“You dare to call me old and midget?” he screamed “I just did, didn’t I?  “I said sarcastically.

 “Kill her “wow, cliché much, why the hell do they say that every single time?

The 20 idiot ran towards me, I heard Seth say in a bored “can you just finish them off fast I am bored those missions makes me feel stupid “

“Shut it Seth, don’t interrupt my exercise “

“Don’t overdo it storm, we have to get home, we have school tomorrow “Scott said warningly

“What? What did you say? Sorry can’t hear you “I said

“Storm we know you can hear us loud and clear so stop being immature “Sam said. I ignored them totally and started hitting guys, they were pretty good, but not even close to being close to the close enough, wow what a complicated thought.

The20 idiots were down In 60seconds flat , what a shame I thought they will be better than that , ok now back to the midget .

“Hey old midget, close your mouth before a bug inters and chocks you, that is my job.” I said

“i-its you isn’t it?”He stuttered

“Huh? What the hell are you talking about?”

“The green eyed monster “he said while shacking and fear written in his eyes.

Really (green eyed monster) that’s what is my name between criminals, couldn’t they come up with something better , besides isn’t that what they call jealous people , soooo not original , couldn’t they  name me the beast beauty ,hulk lady , green bat  , awesome cookie ,really anything is better than green eyed monster .

“Who the hell told you that are my name, huh? the least you can do evil people is ask me if it’s ok with me to call me that “

“ b-uut jack is the one who n-named you th-at “at that my anger increased and my eyes probably turn back to the color they were seconds ago , you see I understand why they would call me green eyed monster , it’s because they know once I am on their case they are going down , I never once failed in a mission since the time I became an official agent , and my eyes always turn this emerald green color when I get angry .

“listen you old midget , you better tell me everything you know about jack x and fast or else you will die the most painful death ever known to mankind “ he knew I was not joking and that I meant every word I said , he nodded fast , smart man knew that the hits and broses I gave him was nothing . And that I can end his miserable life in less than a second.

At that second I felt a presence behind me hiding in the shadows; I turned around sharply and saw him, a man in blue ninja suit?? What the hell.

“Dude who the hell are you?” I wasn’t afraid to be exposed since the makeup I had one was really making me look so different.

“So you are the green eyed monster huh? Interesting “he said in a deep husky voice, it made me shiver and my heart went on frenzy

Then in a blink of an eye he disappeared, who was that guy? And why am I having thoughts about him that I have never had about any other guy in my life?

After an hour full of investigation and spark scaring the crap out of William, we got some information about jack, and then we headed home.

After having a shower and taking that makeup out of my face along with the itching purple wig, I headed to my bed tired and sleepy as I was opening the door to my dream land where I will be reunited with Mr. cookie I remember that the last thing I thought about, was that ninja guy and how his voice seemed familiar to me.   

  DUN DUN DAAAA , WHO IS THAT MISTERIOUS GUY , AND WHY IS STORM ATTRACTED TO HIM ? STAY TUINED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Sorry I have always wanted to do that  XD

Don’t forget to comment and vote if you like the story.

Love you all                                      

Sara <3