chapter 9

Mr cookie :please vote for team s cause we entered the watty awards !

hello my beloved readers , this chapter is longer than the others so please enjoy and tell me what you think ,I really get so excited when i receive a  comment ,so please comment :)

OK now on to the chapter

Storm pov

I am dead tired , do you know how hard it is to hide all gadgets and guns in this house ,especially if you have very messy teenage boys in it ,I mean who the hell puts bombs in  a vase, well apparently spark does ,oh and let’s not forget the oh so awesome security system Seth came up with but forgot to  make a stopping button ,how the hell he is an award winning technologist is beyond me . But I did make them hide the things with me so I am sure mom would be so proud of me.

Oh sorry I forgot to tell you why we have this chaos in the house, well it’s because our friends are visiting and this is the very first official friend visit to our humble house.

Mozart’s Turkish march started filled the house, oh that must be them, and yes we have Turkish march as a bell, my brilliant idea.

Adam pov

Ok today is awesome , I got to wake up before Nina and wake her up , with ICE .then scare mom with a plastic mouse , and we are going to the guys and storm’s house to hang out ,she was so excited for our visit , and her beautiful eyes glittered so much that I couldn’t even tease her that we are not coming .that girl is so weird , I have never met anyone like her really , she Is just amazing , WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ? Pffft no I don’t like her like that, I think?

Oh we are here, wait wow, that is no humble house, is storm freaking blind, that‘s a mansion no a palace!

Ok now where is the door bell , oh there you are in that lions mouth , wait lion bell , that’s epic,, Nina reached to the lions mouth and pressed the button and guess what happened , Turkish freaking march started to play ! If I my jaw wasn’t already on the floor it would have been now.

“Adam, do you think they are royalty or something??”

“I think so too.”Hey isn’t that Aaron dude.

“Hey guys, come on in, sorry it took me so long to open the door, I was in my room, top floor.”

“Oh I see floor 100 huh? “

“Pffft stop being unrealistic Adam, it was only the 10th floor “

“And you say I m unrealistic, who the hell said, and I quote you of course” we would like to invite you to our humble home, guys “

“So are you coming in or not?” Scott said from behind storm.

“Ah s-sure “Nina stuttered, what now she has stuttering problems, damn my sister is weird, and why the hell is storm giving her a knowing smile? Girls are weird.

“Hi there Aaron and ginger “storm shouted while waving her hand, oh right she did mention something about that Aaron and his girlfriend visiting too.

Once inside we were really awe struck, this place is amazing!

We entered a huge room that has every single game that a human would wish for, I almost cried from happiness. We played and sang, yes sang they have a karaoke machine.

“Storm will you please ask your parents to adopt me “I asked

“Well we would love to “a guys voice answered .I jumped at the voice, but then storm ran to the owners voice “ daaaadddddddyyyy”

“Hey baby girl, we finished early, your mom insisted that she will be the one to cook for your friends.”

“YES!!!!!!” the guys screamed

“Are we missing something here?”

“Well mom is the best cook in the whole wide world, but since she has so much work, we don’t get to enjoy it all the time” Sam said.

“Wait, where is Ginger?” Scott asked confused.

“She said she want to use the toilet”

Storms face turned serious for a single second, she screamed dangerous, I actually had Goosebumps from that look in her eyes, but as fast as it came it went away and she returned to normal.

“I‘ll go check on her “Aaron said

“Yeah sure “storm smirked, but why would she, I repeat GIRLS ARE WEIRD.

“So guys, did you sign up for any activity after school?”

“ yeah , Sam is in the basketball team , Scott is in the football team , spark went for the swimming team , Seth is in the computer club ,storm is in drama and music clubs and I being the awesomest I’m in the shooting club “

“This is great stormy, we are in the same clubs “I said hugging storm, a little too hard, but she didn’t complain, ugh I really wanted to annoy her.

“You play any on any instruments? “

“Yeah he does actually, that was the only reason I accepted him as brother he is great on the guitar.”Nina answered for me, while I being the childish guy, I pinched her cheeks.

“Hello everyone, I am those idiots mother.”Mrs. Stars said cheerfully  

“mommmmmm , we are no idiots .” spark said

“Oh yes you who the hell put what you put in the vase huh?”storm said .spark looked sheepish , I wonder what he put it can’t be that bad, I mean he wouldn’t put bombs , I laughed at my silly thought .

“Why are you laughing? “Seth asked

“Nothing, just a silly thought “

“I need to use the bathroom, could you tell me where it is storm”

“yeah sure , come on “storm started walking out of the room and into a huge corridor , there was 2 doors , one with a red door and the other were blue , headed to the red one , but then storm screamed”:”nooooooooooooo” while throwing herself in front of it .

“Huh why isn’t it the bathroom?”

“N-oooo, it’s the other door “I wonder what that room is. After finishing we headed to the dining room to eat and when they said their mothers cooking was the best in the world that was the underestimate of the century, it was the best in the universe .I looked at Nina and noticed something in her eyes, shit she is sad.

“ahhhh look at the time , we need to go , thanks everyone , it was great meeting you Mr. and Mrs. stars, come on Nina “I grabbed her hand and practically ran out of the house ,once outside I hugged her hard m while I felt her tears soaking my shirt .

“It’s ok Nina, we will get our revenge “

“I really miss him Adam, I really, really miss him “she said while sobbing.

I seeing her like this broke my heart; I really hate seeing her crying.

Storm pov

I stood there looking out of the window seeing Adam hugging and comforting his  sister , she looked hurt ,I wish I know who  hurt her , course I will go there and give them a very nice beat up , then Adam looked up and our eyes met , the seriousness that I never saw in his eyes was on full show , It was mixed with hurt and regret but the thing that made me shiver was the lust for revenge, he was seeking  revenge and from the look in his eyes I knew that he will get it no matter what, that’s when he seemed to snap out of it and see me looking in his deep blue eyes , he gave me a small fake smile , and I smiled sad smile at him . I will find out what is happening here without a doubt .

soooo HOW  WAS IT  ???good,bad , awesome, bearable , leave what you think in a comment , or send me a message i will reply to all

don't forget to vote and fan if you liked it :)

Sara<3