eight

(two months later)

my eyelids flickered open and i yawned, a shiver running down my spine as i realised how cold it was.

i whined, noticing alex wasn't in here, and this was his room, so i immediately grabbed my phone, texting him.

me: alexxx

me: i'm cold :(

me: come back to bed

a moment later, alex walked back in, a smile on his face as he handed me a hot mug of tea.

"thank you." i smiled, resting my head on his shoulder as he sat back down next to me, wrapping his free arm around my waist, the other hand holding his own mug.

"all i was doing was making you tea." he chuckled, regarding my texts and i blushed, shuffling down and turning over, so i was lying on my front, my head resting on his thigh.

he played with my hair gently before whining after a few comfortable minutes of silence, "it's cold."

"i know." i giggled, lifting my head so he could shuffle under the covers too, and he immediately pulled my front to his.

"can we just cuddle and stay in bed all day?" he asked, "because i leave for filming in two days." he said and i nodded, placing a gentle kiss to his lips, before checking the time, 11.26.

"dominos?"

"dominos." i smiled, and he took my phone, dialling the number.

the doorbell rang and alex and i both groaned, saying, "can you get it?" simultaneously.

alex shook his head and i pouted and nodded, standing up and pulling on one of his hoodies and running downstairs, collecting the food, paying and thanking the guy, before returning upstairs.

i handed one pizza box to alex, and held the other pizza box, putting the little boxes between us.

the two of us just sat, talking, eating and laughing for nearly an hour, throughout which i just found myself falling harder and harder for the gorgeous boy next to me.

"georgia." alex said loudly, amusement filling his eyes as my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "it's rude to stare." he teased with a smirk and i blushed, laughing.

"you're just so hot." i laughed and his smirk widened as he leant forward, pressing his lips to my own.

"you taste of pizza." i stated, pulling away and getting up, picking up the pizza boxes, "i'll be back in a sec." and i took the boxes downstairs and left them on the side in the kitchen.

returning to alex's bedroom, i saw him in his bathroom brushing his teeth and i went into the bathroom to do the same, wash my face and brush my hair.