two

(two days later)

once the boys had all left in the morning, i'd come back to my dad's house, where oscar was staying home alone, as he's only just turned 18, and hadn't moved out yet.

we hung out for a few days and i stocked up the cupboards and fridge for him, for while i was at my house.

i picked my phone up as it rang, alexander's name popping up on my screen, and i accepted the call immediately, "hey."

"georgia, we miss you." he said.

"you guys were at my house two days ago, alexander." i laughed and heard him sigh.

"fine, alex misses you." alexander said and i playfully huffed and rolled my eyes as the boys always tease alex and i about liking each other, but we're just friends.

"shut up, alexander." i chuckled, "but, do you all wanna come here tonight or something?" i offered.

"are you sure?" he asked and i nodded, despite him not being able to see me.

"yeah, of course. bring food and come whenever." i said.

"alright, see you later. love you!!" he chirped.

"you too." i smiled, hearing him chuckle, causing a laugh to escape my lips too.

i went downstairs and walked into the kitchen and raided it of food and drinks, taking them up to the third floor of the house, which i pretty much had to myself, and putting some in the fridge in the movie room, and some in the fridge in the kitchen up here.

there was a knock on the door and i opened it to alexander, alex, david and marco.

i lead the boys upstairs to the third floor, all of which was mine, alexander racing ahead as he already knew his way around.

"shit, this is so cool." marco said, "you have the whole floor?" he asked and i nodded.

"do you want a little tour?" i laughed, all of their faces lighting up.

"so, you come up the stairs into this living room..." i motioned around the cute room, with two sofas, a glass coffee table over a fluffy white rug in the middle, a large tv, a large bookcase and lots of fairy lights, "then if you go right there's my bedroom..." i briefly showed them the large room, a king sized bed in the middle, covered in a duvet, fluffy blankets and pillows, and my have an ensuite and huge walk-in-wardrobe.

i lead them back out, into the living room, "there's a bathroom here..." i showed them, before taking them back out and into the penultimate room, "and this is a kitchen, you can put all your food in here, if you want." i said, showing the boys the room, all of them littering the counters and fridge with snacks.

"this is the last room." i said, taking them into the cinema room, with a large tv almost the size of one wall, another glass coffee table, three black sofas and lots of beanbags, "you can put drinks in here." i motioned towards the fridge in the corner of the room.

i switched on the tv and put netflix on, allowing the boys to choose whatever they wanted to watch as they all spaced out on the sofas, alexander laying on his front on a beanbag, and i sat on one of the sofas next to alex.

"georgia?" i heard oscar call.

"yeah, i'm in the cinema room." i called back, him opening the door moments later.

when he saw all the boys he stopped, "oh, sorry, i'll ask you later." he smiled, going to walk out.

"osc, come back, it's alright." i called.

"oh, um, where are the oreos? i want some." he said and i smiled.

"i took them, sorry. they're in the kitchen." i said, "i'll go and get them. you can come in if you want."

"thanks." he said softly, sitting on a beanbag next to alexander.