three

oscar left after a short while to revise, and i went into the kitchen to get a load of food and brought it in, putting it on the table.

everyone got their desired drink as i put a movie on, and we all returned to our seats and ate, joked and talked as we watched the tv for the next couple of hours.

"georgia."

"yeah, alexander?" i looked up from my phone to see the boys sat in a rough circle, some on beanbags and some on the sofa.

"come on, we're playing spin the bottle." he smirked and i shuffled over, staying on the sofa, now sat between alex and david.

"alex, you have to.." marco started, his gaze shifting to me as a smirk covered his lips, "have five minutes of heaven with georgia."

i turned to look at alex as he playfully winked at me, before helping me up and grabbing my hand, holding it as he lead us into my bedroom.

he turned to face me and sat down, reached for my hips, and pulled me to straddle him as his arms loosely went around my waist.

alex tilted his face and leant forwards slowly, his lips hovering over my own before he gently pressed them to mine, and a small smile formed on my lips as i cupped his face with my hands, kissing him back.

his hands slipped under my shirt, gently resting on my waist, his thumbs delicately tracing shapes onto my skin.

after a moment he deepened the kiss slightly and one of his hands moved down to my bum, grabbing it.

"alright, time's up." alexander called, and i reluctantly pulled away from alex, but he quickly moved his hands up to cup my face, pulling my lips to his once more, before allowing me to turn around, seeing alexander in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"come on." he said as i got off alex, standing up and walking to the door, as we followed alexander out and back into the cinema room.

marco winked at us as we sat back down in the circle and i blushed with a laugh, reaching to grab the bottle and span it, it landing on alex once again.

"dare."

"i dare you to make me a cuppa and get me a fluffy blanket." i smiled with a little laugh as he playfully huffed and stood up, walking into the kitchen and putting the kettle on, then bringing me a blanket while he waited for the water to boil.

"here you go." alex said softly, handing me one of the two mugs he had, keeping the other one for himself, wrapping his hands around the warmth, as i did the same.

"thank you." i smiled, taking a sip, before lifting up the side of the blanket for him.

he shuffled closer to me, covering his lap with it as i rested the side of my head on his shoulder.

alex reached for the bottle, spinning it as it landed on david, who was the other side of me.

"dare."

"i dare you to wear some of georgia's clothes." alex smirked, david groaning as i laughed and stood up.

i handed my mug to alex to hold as i lead david to my wardrobe, picking out the shortest, tightest croptop i had and giving it to him, along with a pair of light blue high waisted shorts, which he just about managed to squeeze into, but looked hilarious in.