four

at about 1.30am, marco and david were asleep on the sofas, and alexander lay on the other sofa, and i let alex share my bed with me.

he undressed down to boxers and got into bed, and i undressed to my underwear and put an oversized t-shirt over it, the two of us both falling asleep almost as soon as we lay down.

i woke up and yawned, before turning to see alex next to me, sat up on his phone.

noticing me awake, he leant down and attached our lips as he ran his fingers through my hair.

i pulled away and he blushed, "i'm sorry, i--"

"it's fine." i smiled, and alexander walked in a moment later, smirking at the close proximity between the two of us.

"me and marco were going to go and get maccies breakfast, i assume you both want some?" he asked and alex and i both nodded.

"of course." i grinned.

"alright, we'll be back in twenty." alexander said, walking out of my room and going downstairs with marco.

i got up to close my bedroom door, as alexander hadn't when he left, much to my annoyance.

i returned to my bed and got back under the covers, sitting up next to alex, and i turned to kiss him again.

his arms went around my waist as mine went around his neck loosely, my fingers playing with his long hair.

after the boys left just after midday, oscar walked into the kitchen downstairs where i was, and i looked to him with a smirk on my lips, "dominos?" i suggested and he nodded eagerly.

"of course." he returned my smirk and i grabbed my phone, getting up the website and ordering two pizzas with loads of sides and cookies.

as we were eating and watching tv, my phone buzzed and i looked down to see i had a text from alex.

alex:
do you wanna come over iab?? x

me:
i will later ty x

i pulled up at the alex's house that evening, with a small bag of clothes, makeup and other essentials and he opened the door with a smile, immediately pulling me into a hug, and i grinned, "hey."

"hey, how're you?" he asked, allowing me in and closing the door behind me.

"i'm good, thanks."

"alexander, marco and david are in the living room, but you can bring your stuff up first, if you want." he offered and i thanked him, and followed him upstairs.

"hey guys." i grinned, walking into the living room, and the three of them smiled at me, as i sat down, alex sitting next to me on the sofa.

after a short while, i got a little cold and tucked my legs under a blanket with a little yawn, before leaning my head on his shoulder, his arm then loosely going around my waist.

i looked up at him and he leant down slowly, giving me time to object if i wanted to (which i didn't), before gently pressing his lips to mine.

finding myself smiling into the kiss, i moved one of my hands up to cup his face, and play with the short hair at the nape of his neck with the other.

he deepened the kiss and both of his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

i pulled away momentarily to smile at him, before leaning in and kissing him again, feeling my heart flutter as i did so.

a short while later, i pulled away again and looked at the three other boys on the other sofas, but they were all oblivious to mine and alex's previous actions as they intently watched the tv, causing the two of us to laugh lightly.