twelve

i sighed, laying cuddled up with alex who was fast asleep, yet i'd been awake for a while, and was unable to get back to sleep.

i reluctantly got up and went into the bathroom, so i didn't wake him, and i called room service, ordering a load of food for breakfast.

there was a pretty loud knock on the door so i got up and opened it, thanking the lady and bringing the food into the room, putting it on the bed as i noticed alex yawn and lift his hand to rub his eyes, before opening them and sitting up.

"morning." he mumbled sleepily and i smiled at him.

"morning." i said softly, beginning to eat, "i ordered breakfast if you want some."

"thanks." he chuckled lightly, shuffling over and helping himself.

"what do you want to do today?" he asked me as we ate and i shrugged.

"i don't mind." i smiled.

"i'll take you in to dublin, we can have lunch and explore the city." alex suggested and i nodded.

"thank you." i grinned, leaning forward to press a kiss to his lips.

i pulled on a pretty tight, grey dress that came down to my mid thigh, and started on my hair.

i sat in front of the mirror and tied it up into two dutch braids and pulled a few of the shorter strands out so that they framed the side of my face.

alex came and stood behind me, his hands loosely around my neck as he looked at me in the mirror.

with a smirk he played with the ends of my plaits and i swatted his hands away, lacing our fingers instead.

"i like your hair." he mumbled and i smiled.

"thanks." i stood up and turned around, resting my head on his shoulder as he pulled me in for a hug.

i pulled on a cropped denim jacket and a pair of vans, and picked up my phone and purse.

"your arse looks fucking amazing in that dress." alex said and i turned to him with a little laugh.

"thank you, babe." i grinned, "i love you." i said.

"i love you too." alex replied, and i opened the door and walked out, him following me and resting his hand on my bum in the lift.

we returned to our hotel room and got ready for dinner, before joining some of alex's cast mates in the restaurant.