seven

i woke up and smiled at alex's peacefulness, before going downstairs to the kitchen to make a mug of tea.

when i got back upstairs alex was stirring, so i got back into bed, sitting up, the mug warming my hands.

"morning." i laughed as he squinted his eyes open and looked at me.

"mmm." he mumbled incoherently, running his fingers through his hair, before lightly rubbing his eyes and sitting up, allowing a little yawn to escape.

"you're cute." i grinned and he sighed, noticing the mug in my hands.

"yes, you can have some." i chuckled, extending my arms to him, and he grinned, taking the mug and thanking me.

he handed it back to me and i drank a bit more, "does your head not hurt at all?" he asked.

i shook my head, "i don't really get hangovers. do you want anything?" i offered.

"no, i'm okay, thanks." he mumbled and i got out of bed.

passing the mug back to him, i said, "you can finish it, i'm gonna go clean up downstairs."

"i'll come down in a bit." alex said and smiled, which i returned before going downstairs.

luckily it wasn't too messy, so i just started by chucking cups and other rubbish into the bin.

"morning." i grinned to oscar as he came downstairs.

"morning, thanks for doing this." he smiled, grabbing a paracetamol and pouring himself a glass of water, before beginning to help me tidy up.

"it's alright. how many people have you still got over?" i asked.

"two, lewis left a short while ago." he said, lewis being one of his best friends.

"the other two alright?" i asked and oscar smiled.

"yeah, louise and matt are just watching netflix and refusing to turn on the lights or get out of bed." he laughed, louise being his girlfriend and matt his best friend.

once downstairs was all clean, oscar and i both returned to our rooms, and i found alex asleep again in my bed.

i laughed, lightly shaking him, "al." i spoke softly and he yawned, "you fell asleep again."

"i'm sorry." he mumbled, sitting up.

"it's fine, don't worry." i smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips, but he pulled me back to him for a longer kiss, slipping his arms around my waist and moving me to sit on his lap.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked softly and i nodded, a smile turning the corners of my mouth up immediately.

"i would love to." i said, gently holding his face, kissing him for a minute until pulling away and winking playfully.

laughing, i got up and went to my door, "do you want food?" i asked and alex nodded, getting up and following me downstairs to the kitchen, where the two of us just ate left over snacks from last night.