eleven

waking up with a yawn, i moved closer to alex, feeling his arms around my waist loosely, as he gently pulled me closer to him and i sighed contentedly at his warmth.

i groaned as i yawned again, and alex chuckled lightly, pressing a kiss to the top of my head as i kissed his collarbone.

i pulled the covers over my head as i moved to lay on alex's chest, and buried my face into the crook of his neck.

his hands moved to the small of my back as i peppered a couple of kisses along his jaw and cheek, before closing my eyes again and turning my face so it was resting on his shoulder.

"good morning." alex mumbled after a moment.

"g'morn'." i mumbled into his chest, it coming out barely coherent, and he chuckled lightly, placing his palms on my back and aimlessly tracing shapes with his finger tips.

"what time is it?" he asked softly and i reached across to grab my phone.

"just after seven." i said and alex thanked me before getting up.

"i'm gonna shower, you can stay in bed if you want." he said and i smiled, snuggling back down under the covers again.

"georgia."

i opened my eyes to see alex, now showered and changed, "i'm gonna leave for filming. i ordered breakfast for you in ten minutes, you can stay in bed all day if you want." he smiled, "i'll be back about seven tonight, but i have a day off tomorrow so we can hang out."

"thank you, i'll see you later." i smiled and sat up to kiss him.

"i love you, see you in a bit." he said, going to the door.

"i love you too." i said, and picked up my phone.

"fuck." alex mumbled, walking into he hotel room where i sat on the bed in just underwear with an unbuttoned flannel shirt over it, my laptop in front of me.

i looked up, confusion in my eyes as he bit his lip and his eyes trailed up and down my body, "hey babe, how was filming?" i asked and he sat next to me.

"it was good, thanks." he mumbled, leaning down to kiss me.

i pulled away, my eyes flickering down to where i saw a bulge through his trackies, and, with a giggle, i patted the bulge teasingly and stood up, only for alex to grab my hand and pull me back, sitting me on his lap.

i straddled him and lightly moved my hips down, causing alex's eyes to flutter shut as his bottom lip was tugged between his teeth.

i continued with my actions, my hand cupping his face as i ran my thumb over his bottom lip, his teeth releasing it so that i could kiss him.

his hands slid along my goose bump covered skin, resting on my waist, his fingertips delicately tracing patterns.

i moved my other hand to the back of his neck, playing with the short hair as the flannel was taken off me.

i shuffled forwards, so my crotch was pressing down on his, and i felt his hard-on as he moaned quietly into my mouth.

after i tugged his shirt off, alex flipped us over so he could remove his trackies and began trailing kisses down my neck, while slightly grinding on me.