ten

(three weeks later)

me: what room number is alex? x

alexander: 437

alexander: i'm 428 btw

me: okay ty, i'll see u later x

i slipped my phone into my back pocket as i got in the lift in the hotel alex and some of his fellow actors were staying in, and went to the fourth floor to surprise him, as i'd organised me coming up with alexander.

i knocked on the door and it was opened a moment later by alex, who's face immediately lit up as he pulled me into a hug, "surprise." i grinned, as i wasn't supposed to be here for over another week.

"hey." he mumbled into my hair, and i pulled away to put my bags down and close the door behind me.

"hey." i grinned, and he leant down to kiss me, pressing my back against the door, "i missed you."

"fuck, i missed you too." he groaned, his hands trailing down my waist and resting on my bum, as i felt his semi press into my leg.

i unbuttoned his shirt, tugging it off him and leaving it on the floor as i ran my hands over his toned stomach.

"jump." he mumbled against my lips and i did, his hands under my bum as he squeezed it, my hands running through his hair as he carried us over to the bed.

he lay me down on my back and kissed down my neck hungrily, and didn't hesitate to unclasp my bra and take it off me.

a little moan escaped my lips as he kissed my sweet spot behind my ear, leaving a hickey, and i cupped his face, pulling his lips back to mine.

soon, we were both undressed and he moaned against my lips as he thrusted into me, and i tugged on his hair lightly.

"do you want to go to dinner in a bit?" alex asked as the two of us lay next to each other breathing heavily.

i nodded and got up out of bed, pulling on a bra and pants, before going into the bathroom and starting on my makeup.

alex walked into the bathroom a minute later, just in boxers, and he looked my body up and down with a smirk, before putting on deodorant then going to get dressed.

we sat in dinner, with some of the other cast, and i felt alex's palm on my leg, but i didn't mind so i continued my conversation with alexander, who was sat the other side of me.

alex moved his hand higher, his fingers on my upper inner thigh, and he gently traced shapes with his fingertips, causing me to shiver slightly.

he smirked proudly, but, pretending nothing was happening, he continued talking to travis and katheryn.

"stop." i turned to whisper in alex's ear when he moved his hand even higher, and he stopped moving it, but kept it where it was, which i was fine with.

"i'm gonna go up, see you guys tomorrow." marco said.

"yeah, me too." david nodded, going up as well as a few others did too.

"come on." alex whispered to me and i stood up, "we're gonna go up for a bit, but we'll come back down about ten if that's good with you guys?" he said.

travis nodded, agreeing, as did alexander and some others.

"calm down." i teased when alex and i were in his hotel room, as in the lift i'd noticed his semi.

"shut up." he grinned, and kissed me.

"i need to shower." i said.

"so do i." he smirked, following me into the bathroom.

i stepped into the shower, him behind me, and he placed one hand on my waist, the other hand trailing up my inner thigh and rubbing my core gently, as my arms went around his waist and i kissed him.

i whimpered when he removed his fingers, but he soon replaced it with his member, the two of us moaning, my back against the wall as the hot water ran over us.