five

"the lads and i are going to nando's, do you wanna come?" i asked the next day, walking into alex's room and sitting myself down on his bed.

"yeah, can i get ready first?" he asked and i nodded with a small smile, grabbing my phone and pulling up snapchat.

as i changed app to instagram, i realised he'd just taken off his shirt, and i looked up, finding myself staring at his toned torso, only looking away when i heard him chuckle and i realised he'd noticed me staring.

blushing lightly, i returned my gaze to my phone, and when he was done i got off his bed, going over to him and gently cupping his face, pressing a small kiss to his lips, before walking downstairs with him following me.

when we arrived, i sat next to alexander, with alex opposite me, next to marco, with david next to alex and i at the head of the table.

alexander went to the toilet, just before our food was brought out, and i laughed, getting an idea, grabbing extra hot sauce and pouring it on his food.

when alexander returned and bit into his chicken, he shrieked at the spice, and i found myself laughing uncontrollably.

he turned to look at me with stern eyes and i laughed harder at his inability to be serious.

"did you do this?" he groaned.

"of course not, i would never do anything like that to you." i said, shaking my head in pretence as the guys all laughed too, and he finally burst out laughing, unable to hold it in anymore and i smirked.

i walked into alex's bedroom where he was, and he slipped his arms around my waist before leaning down and kissing me.

i smiled, running my fingers through his hair, before pulling away and pressing a single kiss to his lips as my hands went to the bottom of his shirt and tugged it off, my hands gently resting on his toned stomach as i gazed over it.

i kissed him again, my hands trailing up his chest, and i felt him relax under my touch, before i cupped his face as his hands moved down to my butt and i felt his semi press into my leg.

"jump." he mumbled and i did and he picked me up, then placed me down on my back on his bed.

hovering over me, he slipped my shirt over my head, his face focusing on my boobs as he bit his lip.

i giggled, grabbing his face and pulling his lips back to mine, my hands trailing to the waistband of his trackies which he helped me to tug off of him, before he tugged off mine, and we were both left in just underwear.

"are you alright with this?" he asked softly and i nodded, tangling my fingers into his hair as he kissed down my neck, leaving a hickey.

his hands went to my back and he fumbled with my bra, unclipping it swiftly, and tossing it onto the floor, before his lips were pressed against mine again and he moved his hand down my stomach.