fifteen

"morning." alex smiled to me when i woke up, a little yawn escaping my lips.

"hey." i replied, leaning over to kiss him, his hands moving down my back to gently squeeze my bum.

"i'll take you to explore some of denmark today, if you want." he offered and i nodded eagerly, thanking him.

the two of us got ready and went down to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast, before going into the city, alex showing me around, the two of us having lunch in a really cute restaurant that alex knew and loved, and went shopping for a while.

"come on." alex smiled to me, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers, guiding me towards a little café.

i sat down as he went to order, sitting opposite me a minute later.

"what did you get?" i asked, as he'd refused to let me choose.

"you'll see." he grinned.

the waiter brought over two mugs of tea, followed by two ice cream sundaes, which looked amazing.

alex watched me as i tied the ice cream, his face lighting up when i mumbled about how good it was, and he tucked into his own sundae.

we talked for a while, once we'd finished the ice cream, as we drank our tea, and, as the seat was a semicircle around the table, alex shuffled round so he was next to me, and he gently put an arm around my waist.

"are you good to go home?" alex asked, his arm still around my waist as we left the café, having thanked the waiter.

"yeah." i nodded with a smile, "are you sure it's okay for your parents to let me stay?" i checked.

"of course, they love you already." he smiled proudly.

"really?"

"yeah. mum thinks you're gorgeous and she loves how smiley and nice you are. dad thinks you're hilarious, and alia already views you like an older sister." he said and i blushed lightly, happy.

"thank you." i smiled.

"hey." alex said when his mum opened the door to us.

"hey guys, how was your day?" his mum asked, leading us into the living room, alex and i sitting on a sofa, her on the other one.

"it was good, thank you. alex showed me a bit around denmark." i said with a smile.

"that's good, i'm glad you enjoyed it." she returned my smile, and we just talked for a while.

i went upstairs to put my phone on charge, and heard muffled sobs coming from aila's room, so i lightly knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

"babe." i cooed, seeing her laying on her bed, tears streaming down her face as she tried to cover up her cries in her pillow, "come here." i said softly, sitting on her bed next to her and pulling her into a hug.

"i'm sorry." she mumbled.

"don't be. just cry, if you need to." i said.

"what's up?" i asked gently, once she'd calmed down a bit.

"my boyfriend, i just found out he'd ch-cheated on me." she said.

"oh babe, i'm so sorry." i said, "do your parents know you were going out?"

she shook her head, "no, we'd only been going out for a few weeks." she said, "please don't tell them, or alex." she looked at me, worry in her eyes.

"i wouldn't, don't worry." i said, hugging her again, "now, let's go downstairs and have a cuppa and some girly chats, yeah?" i smiled and she nodded.

i wiped her eyes with my thumbs, then stood up, her following me downstairs into the kitchen, and made two mugs of tea, and grabbed a few chocolates.

we went into the lounge, leaving alex in the living room, and began to just talk about anything and everything, aila being such a sweet, but funny girl.

there was a knock on the door, and i called, "come in."

alex opened the door slowly and looked in, giving me and his sister a smile when he did, "are you alright?" he asked aila and she nodded, thanking him.

"well, i'm gonna go up, i'll see you in a bit." alex said to me.

"okay, can you take this?" i asked, giving him my phone, realising i'd never put it on charge earlier.

alex nodded, taking it, "thank you, i love you." i smiled to him and he returned it, before leaving and closing the door again.

"i want that." aila mumbled.

"and you'll have that, you just need to wait for the right guy." i smiled, putting an arm around he shoulder comfortingly, "you're gorgeous, don't just let any old boy mess with you, okay?"

"thank you." she nodded.

"do you have your phone on you?" i asked and she took it out of her pocket, "i'll put my number in, if you want?" i offered and she nodded, handing me her phone.

"just call or text me whenever, even if it's just for a random chat." i smiled, giving her phone back and she thanked me again.

"i might go to sleep." she said, standing up and i followed her upstairs.

"i'll see you in the morning, i hope you feel better." i smiled, hugging her again, before she went into her bedroom and i went into alex's.

"what was that all about?" alex asked, when i was undressing down to just pants, and put on one of his shirts over the top.

"she was just a bit upset over something, but she's alright now." i said, getting into bed.

"thanks for looking after her." he smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him.

"it's my pleasure." i leant forward to kiss him, "i love you."

"night, babe. i love you too."