one

i sat next to alexander, his arm loosely around my shoulders as we watched a film, alex, marco and david also sitting with us.

i sighed as my phone started buzzing on the table the other side of alexander, and i leant across to answer it, but alexander grabbed it before i could, accepting the call after looking at the caller id.

"hey, oscar." he said, and i realised it was my brother on the phone, but left alexander to talk to him as i knew the two of them were good friends.

"yeah, here you go." alexander said into the phone, before passing my phone to me.

"hey, osc." i said.

"hey, georgia. i'm hungry."

"make some food then." i chuckled.

"dad left for his business trip this morning, so there's no food in the house." he complained.

"oh, shit, yeah. is he coming back in 3 months?" i asked.

"yeah." oscar said.

"i'll order take out nandos for all of us, can you get here in like thirty minutes?" i said, regarding my house where we all currently were.

"of course, thanks georgia!" oscar said happily.

"see you in a bit." i hung up the phone and ordered nandos on my phone, before getting up from the sofa, "i'll see you guys in ten." i said to the four boys and left them watching the film when i got up, them all calling thank you's.

i pulled up on the drive way, a large bag of food in my hand as i got out, and saw oscar just pulling up after me, so i opened the door to my house and held it open for him.

walking into the living room, i went to the kitchen to get plates and cutlery, all of which i left on the coffee table in the living room, along with the bag of food, allowing all of the guys to help themselves, including oscar who sat down on a gap on the sofa.

once we'd all eaten, i took everything through to the kitchen and left the plates and cutlery on the side, throwing everything else away as there was barely any leftovers.

oscar walked in and i turned to smile at him, "hey, thanks for that." he grinned, "i'm gonna go back home."

"alright. i'll come over tomorrow or something." i said, and pulled him into a hug, "see you later, little bro." i teased and he chuckled before going out and getting back into his car.

i jumped back onto my place on the sofa and grabbed the blanket and snuggled under it.

i felt alex's arm wrap around my waist and i smiled to myself as he put the blanket over his lap, and i leant my head on his shoulder again.

"simon on the pull." i heard marco mutter playfully, and alex flipped him off in response as i rolled my eyes with a little laugh.

"man, stop stealing my bird." alexander sighed as a joke, as him and i were best friends, and i laughed lightly.

i started to get bored of the film and closed my eyes, allowing myself to fall asleep about fifteen minutes later to the soft buzz of the tv in the background, with both of alex's arms comfortably around my waist.

with a yawn i opened my eyes, squinting slightly at the brightness, but i smiled as i looked around at the sleeping boys.

alex was still next me, his arms now loosely around me, and alexander was leant on the edge of the sofa, his mouth hung open. marco lay with his back against my shins and david was sprawled out on the floor, and i laughed at the fact the two of them didn't use the other sofa.

a.n. btw, alexander and georgia are just bffs and have been for a few years.