seventeen

(two months later)

i woke up with a yawn turned over to see alex already awake, sat up on his phone.

"morning." he mumbled with a little grin and i yawned, before sitting up as well.

"hey." i smiled and he leant down to press a gentle kiss to my lips.

we both smiled into it, and i cupped his face, before moving my hands further back and running them through his hair, tugging on it lightly.

alex gently placed his hands on my bum, before he moved them up to rest on my waist, and i pulled away after a minute.

"do you want a cuppa?" he offered and i nodded.

"thank you." i said softly with a smile, as he got up and went downstairs to my kitchen.

i followed alex downstairs a few minutes later and sat at the island, as he came and sat next to me, placing a mug in front of me and keeping one for himself.

i rested my head on his shoulder, then got up and went into the living room, alex following me, and i sat on the sofa and cuddled up to him.

one of his arms wrapped around my waist, the other holding his mug, and i leant against him gently.

"i'm guessing we're just having a cuddly day?" alex chuckled lightly and i nodded, "i'm not complaining." he mumbled against my hair, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

i took mine and alex's empty mugs to the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher, before going upstairs to brush my teeth and brush my hair.

alex and up a minute later and put on a pair of soft shorts, staying shirtless, much to my happiness, and i just put on a comfy pair of shorts and a bralette.

we both went back downstairs and cuddled up on the sofa again, a blanket over my waist, as alex put a movie on the tv.

a.n. thought i'd just leave it here bc it's cute, hope you enjoyed x