nine

(two days later)

i yawned, opening my eyes, only to be met with darkness. i sighed, realising it was probably only in the early hours of the morning and alex was still asleep, his arm loosely draped over my waist.

i reached for my phone on the table and didn't feel it, so rummaged around on the table, only to still not find it.

having a mini heart-attack, i slowly got out of bed without waking alex and checked any other places in his room my phone could be, still not finding it.

"alex." i said desperately, hurrying back to his bed and shaking him slightly. "alex, wake the fuck up. alex." i whined, kneeling on the bed.

"what?" he grumbled sleepily, voice deep and raspy.

"where's my phone?" i asked.

"are you joking?"

"no, alex."

"what the fuck? you woke me up when it's still dark just to ask me where your phone is?"

"yeah."

"for fuck's sake, georgia. have you checked your bedside-table?" he grumbled.

"yeah, it's not there." i stated, gliding my hand over the table to prove my point, even though he probably couldn't even see me.

"oh, wait." i felt a rectangular object and picked it up, realising that it was my phone, "shit, i'm sorry, it wasn't there before. i even got up and checked in my room."

"so what, it just fucking magicked its self back there?" alex scoffed, sighing and returning to his previous position, laying down on his side, facing me.

i laughed lightly, "i'm sorry." i blushed, placing my phone back down and laying next to alex, facing him, his arm once again going around my waist.

"it's alright, babe. don't worry." alex sighed, pressing a kiss to my cheek as i closed my eyes, allowing myself to relax again.

"i love you." i smiled softly.

"i love you too." alex mumbled, pressing another kiss to my forehead, and i relaxed, cuddling into his front happily.

"georgia, wake up."

i opened my eyes and squinted at the brightness, noticing alex kneeling on his bed in front of me, and i sat up sleepily to press a kiss to his lips.

"i need to leave for the airport in two hours." he said and i nodded, getting out of bed and following him downstairs, the two of us having breakfast together.

"calling all passengers on the flight to dublin.." we heard and i hugged alex a final time.

"i love you, see you soon." i smiled and he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"i love you too." he returned my smile, before picking up his bag and walking to the boarding gate.