Infidelity

I woke up in the pure white king size bed with the sun creeping through the curtains.

I cleared my vision as I woke up from my world of dreams. I looked to my left, and Jacquelyn's naked body was wrapped around me. She was sleeping peacefully, and appeared so relaxed. I couldn't help but admire her beauty, but something is different about her. I can't put my finger on it, but I'll find out.

I slipped out of her embrace, and sat up on the side of the bed. "Where are you going?" She asked with a hoarse voice. "I need to use the bathroom, and take a shower." I said wiping my eyes.

"No, I want you to lay here with me." She rubbed my back. "I'll be back."

I went to the restroom, and used it. When finished, I walked to the sink to wash my hands. I looked up to the mirror, and noticed bruises all over my body. Red circles on my neck, claw marks on my chest and stomach. I felt sore all over, as if I were in a fight.

"Bruno." Jackie called. "Yeah?" I ask while still examining the red marks. "Do you have any tylenol or Advil or something?" "No, why?" She didn't respond.

I walked out of the bathroom, to see Jackie sitting up, holding the back of her head, in pain. "What's wrong?" I ask sitting beside her. "You pulled my hair really hard last night, and you gave me a headache." She chuckled.

I rubbed her head, where the pain was and apologized. "I'm going to get you back for it." "No you're not." I say. She pushed me back, and straddled her naked body on mine. She leaned over and kissed me. "Mmm baby, your lips are sweet as honey." She said in between kisses. "And you're as addictive as moonshine, baby."

She flipped her hair on all one side. "You mean it?" "Of course." She kissed me again. "I see we're matching scars." She points out the red spots on her breast and waist region. "Yeah, you got me good." "That tells you, that I'm enjoying it. I can't get enough of you." She kissed me one more time before getting off the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" I sexually ask. "Gonna take a shower." I run after her and sweep her off her feet. "Not without me in there." She screamed and laughed.

"I love you." She whispered to me. "You too moonshine."