Manchester Concert

The hooligans all huddled in a circle, and bowed our heads. We prayed for a safe yet fun concert. I already began to experience the adrenaline rush, that I constantly have before every show. Once we finished praying, everyone went on stage and set up.

I went under the stage, where the elevator will bring me on top of the stage.

Eric pounded on his drums, Jamareo and Phredley strummed into their bass and guitar, Kameron, Duggy, and James blew into their horns, and John pressed into his keyboards. The sound that they fused all together amplified the entire stadium, which made the crowd cheer and go bezerk. Finally, Phil hyped up the crowd louder and louder than they were before

Then it was my turn to knock the stadium out of the park. I hummed into the microphone, preparing to sing "The Other Side" with my guitar strapped on. I knew by the energy I felt once the light met with my face, this show was going to be my best.
____________________________________

"MANCHESTER! I LOVE YOU! GOODNIGHT!" I shouted. I walked off stage, following the same routine. I grab my water and my towel. I went to my private dressing room, to clean up my face, and simply, rest.

I walked in and set everything on the table. I sat in front of the mirror and pulled out my phone. "Message from Jackie." Read on my phone. "Shit." I mumble. I open the text message.

"You were great tonight Bruno." A woman said. I quickly turned around. The woman with a large beach hat, lifted her head, exposing her full face as she slowly crept in through the back door. I don't know how I didn't see her. "Jacquelyn." I whispered. "How the fuck did you get back here?" "I have my ways." She winked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pouring myself a glass of alcohol. "I wanted to see you." She walked up to me. "Feel you." She rubbed her fingers down my sweaty chest. "You don't realize how much fun we had the other night. Do you?" She looked up at me, with her medium brown eyes. "I don't remember anything Jackie." I say sipping on my drink.

"Well I remember kissing you." I felt like she was putting me under some kind of spell, to make me fall for her the way I did the other night I met her. "And I remember doing this." She softly grabbed my, now, hardened flesh. She grabbed my right hand, and planted it firmly on her ass. "Does this seem to jog your memory...daddy?" She asked in a sexual tone. "Yeah." In which it did. This was coming back to me.

"Touch me." She whispered. I knew I shouldn't have, but I've already gotten myself deep into this. She grabbed my right hand again, and forced it in between her thighs, beneath her jeans. "You like what you feel?" She asks. I nod my head. "You can have it. It's all yours." She began to moan as I began to move my fingers. "Take what is yours. Own it." She bit her lip and continued to moan.

There was a knock at the door. "Bruno, you in there man? What you doing?" It was Phil on the other side of that wooden door. He doesn't know I cheated on Jessica, and I don't want him to know.

I quickly pulled my hand out of Jackie's pants. "Yeah, man, give me a moment okay?" I panicked. "Mmmm how do I taste?" She asked seductively. I didn't know whether if I should be turned on, or disturbed. "Yeah, yeah." I sucked on my middle and ring finger. "Great. You have to get out of here." I packed her things up and handed them to her.

"Go out the back door." I said. "Okay. You'll call me right?" She asks as I push her out of the door. "Yeah." She turned towards me whipping my face with her long dark brown hair. "Kiss me as a promise." She giggled. "Jackie, we don't have time."

She pouted and said, "Just really quick, but a good one." She said. I sucked my teeth in annoyance and kissed her passionately. She moaned from her excitement from the kiss. "Thanks baby. I'll see you later." She winked at me, and walked into the darkness.