Madison Square Garden

I was just so angry Jacquelyn would go all the way to meeting Benjamin when I wasn't there. I just feared that she could've been hurt.

The guys and I along with Jacquelyn made it to our hotel where we were staying in for two days.

My ring tone began to blast as I was hanging my clothes up in the closet. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello Peter."

I was already irritated. "Jessica what do you want?" I asked. "I just wanted to check on you. How are you?" "Swell. Is there anything else?" "I was in town, to visit my mom, and I just wanted to see you."

I looked at Jacquelyn, who noticed who I was talking to. "You really think I want to fucking see you? After you raided through my shit back at the house? You must have lost your fucking mind." I shouted. "Bruno you don't know I how I feel." "I sure as hell don't. Goodbye Jessica." I hung the phone up.

"What did she want?" Jacquelyn asked, while folding some clothes. "She wanted to see me. Not after she practically destroyed my home." Just the thought of her actually made me so angry.

"Bruno, I don't want you to get so angry where you pop a vessel in you head." Jacquelyn laughed. "I don't even want you to think about this girl. You just think about how you're going to shut down the Garden tonight!" Jacquelyn winked at me.

"You're right." I said. "How about we go get some food. I'm starving." I said. "Of course."
____________________________________

"Check, check." I say into the microphone. It was time for sound check and I definitely felt safe that Jacquelyn was in the hotel at the moment.

"Bruno, come here." Eric called me over from the drumset. "Yeah E?" "You know I'm not the one to get into your personal business, but you're my brother, and I care about you." Eric said. "But isn't that the same girl you messed with in London?" He asked. "Yes. Why?" "You ended your engagement with Jessica for her?" I took a deep breath, "Eric I had a legitimate reason to end the engagement." I said. "You think that was an easy decision?" I added

Eric grabbed his drum sticks from the floor, and said, "I just want you happy man. If Jacquelyn is the girl for you, I wish you luck. But we are too old to be playing these games. I don't want to see you hurt." Eric said.

I couldn't help but give him a hug. "Thanks man. Now beat them drums." I put in my ear piece and Eric pounded his drum set. "My man." I pointed at him and laughed. I went back to the center of the stage and continued to tune my guitar and began to free style.