Versace

After we left the jazz lounge I, urged to have Jacquelyn stay in a hotel for the night, so she does not come across Jessica. I didn't want to fight with anyone tonight, especially not with Jessica.

We entered the hotel suite I purchased for her, and I walked her inside. "I never did ask you." I said. "What's your favorite song on the album?" "Versace on the Floor." She said putting her bag down.

"That's my favorite too." I whisper. I walked up to her and held her close to me. Chest to chest, eye to eye. "I'll show you what you've been really wanting." I say.

I sat on the bed, and I took my hands and slowly raised her shirt. She remained quiet and allowed me to do what I did. "Be yourself. Let loose. Theres no reason to hide what we are feeling inside." I began to quote lyrics from Versace on the Floor to her. She put her hair in a messy bun, and removed my shirt. "Let's just take our time tonight..." She said. I continued to kiss her neck and other parts of her body, and it was lights out for us.
____________________________________

I woke up, right beside Jacquelyn. Our naked bodies were unbreakable. We kept each other warm, and this is how I wanted to wake up every morning. This is my paradise

I kissed her shoulder, and it woke her up from her sleep. She moaned and stretched as she turned her head towards me. "Good morning." She said. "Good morning baby."

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked. "I haven't slept that well...in years." She said. "Well you stay there and relax." I got out of the bed, and put my clothes on. Jacquelyn sat up with the blanket wrapped around her. "Where are you going?" "I have to go home. Make sure Jessica is out of the house, and I'm leaving again for the rest of the tour." "Oh." She said amongst herself.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I asked. "Aren't you going to leave me again?" I crawled across the bed, and said, "I wouldn't beg to have you back, if I was going to walk out again." She rubbed her arm, and looked away.

I went into my pocket, and pulled out Jessica's ring. "I promise, that forever, you will not be disappointed, but be proud of me, in all I do. In order for that, I want you to be by my side, as long as you can." I presented the ring to her.

"Isn't that Jessica's?" She asked. "Was...Jessica's. It'd look more attractive on your hand, than it did on hers." She was unattracted to it. "Why would you give me her ring?" She asked. I laughed, because she doesn't know the real meaning behind this ring. "When we were...having the affair, I actually bought this ring...for you. But I had become so angry about the baby and everything, I gave it her. What a mistake that was." I explained. "I had her break it in for you." I laughed. She smiled, and out her hand forward allowing me to put the ring on her.

She laid back, and I pulled the blankets back, exposing her nude body. "I'm more obsessed looking at you than anything else." I said. Jacquelyn caressed my face and gazed at me. "Is this what love feels like?" "Oh girl, this isn't even the beginning."