Baby Fever

I couldn't even get it through my head that in about four months, I'm going to be a father. I was so excited, but I was scared for the safety of the baby and Jacquelyn. With Benjamin on the loose, I couldn't put my girls in jeopardy

While Jacquelyn was running errands, I did some things around the house. I had the locks changed on the doors, so Jessica couldn't get in anymore. I also had some other things coming in today.

"Bruno! I'm home." She yelled from downstairs. "I'm upstairs." I called. Jacquelyn came up the stairs and entered the master bedroom. "Hey." She said setting down her bag. "Hey, how was everything?" I asked. "Everything is good. Just tired." She said "Matter of fact, I do want to let you in on something." She said with a smile. "What?" "I had Benjamin arrested today." She was so excited.

"Really?" I was shocked. "Yeah. He won't be a bother to us anymore. He doesn't even know I'm pregnant. So we can live in peace now." "Jacquelyn, that's great." I kissed her.

"I want to add something to our joyous moment. Come with me." I grabbed her hand. "I wanted to wait, but I was too excited." I said to her. I led her into the room next to ours and opened the door.

She gasped at what she saw. "This is going to be the baby's nursery." I presented to her. "Bruno...oh my God." She looked around. I had the crib, the rocking chair, the room decorated pink. It was definitely a girls room.

She looked over at me and said, "I can't believe you did all of this." "I wanted the best for my girls." She hugged me, and rested her head on my chest. "For a moment, I didn't think you were excited about the pregnancy." She said. "I was beyond excited, I was afraid of Benjamin harming you two." I said rubbing her back. "We're going to be a great family. I promise. As long as we stick together, nothing can seperate us." She said.

She kissed me, and we walked out of the room. "So what should we name her?" Jacquelyn asked. "I like the name Victoria. What about you?" I took a moment to think on it. "I actually do like the name, Yvette."

She smiled and said, "Victoria Yvette Hernandez?" She asked in confirmation. "It's the most beautiful name I could have for my daughter."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Merry Christmas Eve everyone❤