Hitsuzen: Fate of a Cherry Blossom

Disclaimer:

I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura and Gakuen Alice.

Note:

I'm an avid fan of both story so an idea about doing a crossover pops into my head and it just wouldn't go away. This is my first fanfic so please bear with the typos and grammatical errors. I'll add more chapters if you'll like it.

- | Prologue - I'm an alice? | -

It was a beautiful sunny day in the town of Tomoeda when Sakura decided to visit the park with Tomoyo-chan. She dressed up Sakura again to film her while they're having a small picnic.

Syaoran had already returned to Hongkong after they succesfully gathered all the clow cards and she became the new mistress of the cards.

Yukito on the other hand, visits them frequently and she always cook their food to impress him whenever he do so. He was one of the guardians of clow cards, also known as Yue.

Strangely, there was no other person at the park except them. They just shrug the strange feeling and Sakura laid out the blanket while Tomoyo puts out the sandwiches and sweets that she prepared.

When she opened the basket, Kero-chan, the guardian of the clow cards, was inside with a stuffed stomach while busy munching the cheese cakes she made.

"Kero-chan! No!" Sakura tried to stop Kero but was already too late.

He finished the whole plate already so they're only left with the sandwiches.

Sakura was about to take a bite on her food when they heard a loud scream. They all became alert and find where the voice was coming from.

Kero pointed at their back and they both turned to look in that direction. The voice came from the forest.

Sakura prepared to check what's happening while Tomoyo excitedly pulls out her camera to film her friend in action. Good thing she made her wear one of her costumes, she thought.

They entered the forest and Sakura heard some footsteps running near their spot.

To her surprise, a young girl appeared and looked so scared while she seems to be running off from something or someone. Not long after, a group of guys in black suit also appeared and in just a blink of an eye, one man was already in front of the little girl and caught her by surprise.

He seemed to teleport, she thought.

The girl tried to break from his grasp but he was too strong. Sakura felt the need to save the little girl so she summoned the sleep card and a small creature with wings appeared.

It flew off to the men in black and waved its wand sprinkling something glittery and soon enough, they all went to a deep sleep.

When she finally realized that they're down, they all went up to the girl to get her and take her away from that place.

She introduced herself as Erio and thanked them for saving her.

As they were heading out of that place, she can't help but ask why she's running away from those guys.

"They wanted to take me to the academy."

Kero was hiding on Sakura's bag while listening to their conversation.

"What academy?"

"The Alice Academy."

Upon hearing the name of the academy, Sakura can't help but wonder why she find its name strange. She haven't heard about it yet and didn't knew why Erio didn't want to go there.