Chapter 13

- | The Unexpected Person | -

Today, Sakura was up and early. She had gotten up at six just to read a book she had received from Tomoyo. It was entitled; 'A Dark Aura', a recently popular book; or so it seemed. Sakura smirked to herself when she received it in the mail. God knows how it managed to get by the suspicions but it did. 

The book actually contained information on Alice Academy, past secrets and legends that Tomoyo and Eriol had managed to dig up, and also letters from her friends. Kero pointed out that the title, when rearranged spelt out 'Dear Sakura'. Kero immediately knew that Eriol has casted a spell on it so it could reach Sakura.

By reading it, Sakura finally managed to get more pieces of the puzzle. She frowned when she read the article about 'that woman'. Sakura then read the letters from her friends, and smiled sadly. When she read Tomoyo's letter, Sakura couldn't hold her tears. The letter read:

Dear Sakura-chan,

Words cannot describe how I feel, I miss you so much. There's so much I want to tell you but I cannot express it in words. I hope you are doing well and you haven't encountered any dangerous people. Eriol-kun has told me you have quite changed, but I know Sakura will always be Sakura. That's what makes you so cute and adorable!

Li-kun and Eriol-kun just transferred back to class; right after the day you left. Eriol-kun told us that it was hitsuzen for you to enter Alice Academy. You possess the power to help Alice Academy, and fate has made its move.

Sakura-chan, please stay safe. I will try to gather as much information as I can to help you.

Sakura, a word of advice; I'm certain after you have read the information you have your doubts but please make sure to have fun.

I'm positive that there will be people you can trust, like us.

One day, we will meet again. I'm sure of it. Whether it takes a week or maybe even years, we will see each other again.

You'll be alright without me; you have Kero-chan and soon a special someone too. Everything will be alright, I know it.

P.S. Please wear the bracelet included inside the book. Eriol-kun helped me with his magic to create that, so as when you wear it the bracelet will sense if you'll use your magic and it'll change your outfit into the costumes I made. Even if I won't be around to see you, I want you to wear them because in times of trouble, I want you to return with a smile, no matter what happened... together with the costume I made.

Missing you,

Tomoyo D.

Sakura took out the bracelet and wear it. She read Tomoyo's letter over and over again, wiping the tears off her face. Sakura glanced at the date, and saw that it was a month late from now.

'It took a month for it to get here, huh?' thought Sakura, flipping to the next page. She gasped, recognizing the handwriting.

Sakura,

I hope the Academy has not realized you don't have an Alice, but instead magic.

Whatever you do, do not tell anyone you are a magician.

Be careful too, powerful opponents, probably even stronger than the great Clow Reed himself, will be watching you.

I know it's not the right time to tell you this, but I miss you. From the time I left to Hong Kong to now.