Chapter 9

- | New favorite | -

Sakura finally opened her eyes, Kero was the first one she saw. "Kero-chan," she called, softly. Kero hovered in front of her.

"Sakura! Are you feeling better now?"

Sakura smiled and nodded. She had been unconscious for three days now, her magic got really drained. "Hoe~!" Kero looked at Sakura, questioning her. "The cards?"

"It's in your drawer," said Kero. "Don't worry, I placed a protection spell on it." Kero sighed. "Oi, kiddo! You made me so worried. What happened?"

Sakura explained everything to Kero, from the moment she saw Mikan and Sumire on the city, until she lose consciousness on the way back to the academy.

Kero listened as she told her the story. He was worried when Sakura was gone for two days. Kero knew that she'll be doing a mission, Sakura told him so, but he heard from that 'transvestite' guy that she was abducted by a certain Reo.

'The brat', Mikan and 'the cat girl', were already rescued and taken to the hospital. But there was no news of Sakura's whereabouts.

The academy was also in chaos for two days. The news spread really fast, and everyone, especially the special class and the B class, were worried for the card mistress. 

Kero also told Sakura how she was found. 

The guards noticed Sakura near the gates, while someone was carrying her. The school officials were alerted, and Narumi came quickly to aid while carrying a bean whip.

Narumi tried to fight the man, thinking that he wanted to kidnap Sakura. To his surprise, the man drew out a sword and was able to create lightning. The fight didn't last long when the man decided to flee, leaving the onlookers baffled by his identity.

The two looked at each other, and nodded. There is only one person they knew who can summon lightnings with a sword.

"That brat," said Kero.

Sakura remembered the presence of the person who caught her. It was the same as Syaoran's that's why it was too familiar. 'But how did Syaoran-kun found out?...' thought Sakura. And the last time she heard, Syaoran was back in Hong Kong, yet his presence was felt in Japan.

~ * ~

"Sakura-chan!" Mikan came running towards her bed. Their other classmates in B class and special class were also there for a visit. "Thank God, you're awake! We were so worried of you..." Mikan pouted. Sakura giggled.

"I heard what you did!" Sumire butt in. "What were you thinking trying to hold those men so Natsume-kun and this girl could escape?"

Sakura smiled. "Thank you for worrying about me, Shouda-san." Permy was taken aback. She didn't expect Sakura to thank her.

"Ho ho ho!" laughed Sumire. "Tch, I'm not worried you know!"

"But you were crying when you heard from Narumi-sensei that Sakura-chan was abducted," Koko commented. 

"I did not!" yelled Sumire. Then the two started bickering.