Chapter 8

- | Escape Plan | -

"Hello, Mikan-chan? It's me, can you hear me?" Sakura knew it was Narumi's voice. While they were talking, Sakura focused her magic powers to weaken the barrier.

She tugged Natsume's shirt, nodding at him. Natsume managed to conjure up a small orb of flame, but it wasn't enough to burn the rope.

They talked to Narumi-sensei, however, the ears were taken by Reo. "Been a long time, Naru-sempai. Sorry for capturing your cute little students. There will never be a day on which I will return them." Reo smiled playfully, sticking out a tongue.

That was it! Sakura chanted a small fire spell, and untied the knot.

"By the covenant, I, Sakura command you, release!"

Everyone stared in shock. Sakura, however didn't mind it. Her priority is to take her friends out of there alive. She took out a card from her pocket, and tapped it with her staff.

"Sleep!" Reo looked at Sakura, and threw away the panda-ears.

"I have to teach you, you can't resist." Reo activated his alice.

"You have a very rare alice, it's the first time I've seen this 'Spirit Summoning'." Sakura panted but her will power remained strong. "I have the voice alice... as you can tell."

Sakura dropped to her knees, in which Sleep returned back to its card. However, half of Reo's men were already down and asleep. The card flew back to Sakura, which Sakura stared in shock.

"My, you are getting interesting by the minute... Tell me, who are you?"

Sakura's head was all over the place, and even her own barrier could not resist. Her mouth opened, a few muttering came out.

Reo frowned. "After listening to my voice so much, you're still conscious?" Natsume interfered by chucking a piece of metal, which clanked on the ground. Sakura turned over to see Natsume panting.

Did Natsume just helped her? Reo looked at Natsume on amusement.

"You too?"

Natsume grunted and muttered, "Leave them alone."

"As you wish, I'll change my victim. As much as possible, I was just thinking of making you harmless with my alice, just before I give you to my boss. These two will go abroad and sold overseas, while you and that girl with the spirits will luckily join the organization. It's no good resisting, even if you do escape here."

Sakura tried to pull out a card but after hearing so much of Reo's voice, she had no strength. However, Mikan intervened.

"Stop! You've been saying selfish things! Why would Natsume and Sakura-chan want to go with you?" she yelled.

One of the men in black said to Reo. "After hearing so much of Reo-san's voice, and still nothing?" The men tilted their heads. "Compared to the 'Black Cat' and the two other girls, she's the only one that looks perfectly fine..."

Sakura focused whatever magic she had left, and began to slowly weaken the barrier. However, she found out that someone else was also weakening the barrier.