Chapter 4

- | Cardcaptor Sakura | -

"Natsume-kun, what was that for? Why did you suddenly pushed me to the ground?" asked Mikan, pouting.

"Stop your whining, it's annoying."

"You were on top of me!"

"Hn. Whatever, you... stay here and make sure no one enters." Natsume looked at everyone who was sleeping.

Mikan stared at them. "I wonder what Sakura-chan did... She summoned this cute little spirit and it sprinkled something on us..."

"Lucky you nullified it."

"I think we were out of target. You pushed me on the ground, remember?"

"Stop whining, polka dots." Mikan blushed and started hitting Natsume.

"I'm going to find that girl." Mikan tilted her head, but nodded.

~ * ~

Sakura ran to the aura. She ran as if her life counted on it.

She was scared that it might disappear.

Sakura suddenly bumped into something while running. She looked down and saw something yellow.

"Kero-chan!" cried Sakura, hugging the guardian. Kero smiled.

"Sakura~ Did you feel the presence?" Sakura nodded.

"But why is a Clow card here?"

"I'm not sure about that but I was quite sure that you already collected all the Clow cards and turned it into Sakura cards," said Kero.

Sakura frowned and continued running with Kero flying beside. She stopped at a cherry blossom tree and admired it. It was in full bloom and the petals danced in the air.

"Sakura~"

Sakura gasped and looked up upon hearing the voice. A girl with familiar green eyes and long flowing silver hair. She was wearing a white dress and sporting a pair of white wings.

"Okaasan..." whispered Sakura. Sakura took a step towards Nadeshiko. Kero was shocked.

"How is this possible?" asked Kero. Nadeshiko looked at Sakura, smiling.

"I was just a little worried this time, so I came by." Nadeshiko placed her hand on Sakura's cheeks. Sakura teared up. "Now, I must go, or else your classmate might get tired of waiting."

Sakura gasped and turned around. Meters away was Natsume. He stared at Sakura and Nadeshiko.

"Hyuuga-kun..."

"Be careful, Sakura. I love you." With that, she disappeared. Natsume glared at Sakura.

"Who was she?"

"None of your business."

Natsume frowned.

"What did you do before, to make everyone asleep?"