Chapter 27

Transfer

So many things have happened, but it'll be February in Alice Academy soon. For now, nobody has lost any stars.

"HO-TA-RU~"

Everyone was able to enter the third semester safely...

"Good morning! Good morning!" Mikan greeted cheerfully while holding on to Hotaru.

"Mikan-chan 'morning'. As usual,you're so annoying", greeted Kokoroyumi.

"Imai-san and that attached thing, good morning. It must be so hard for you everyday Imai-san... Oh", said Permy.

Sakura silently walked towards her seat. Natsume and Ruka followed afterwards.

"Sakura-chan, morning", greeted some of her classmates.

"SA-KU-RA~" Mikan threw herself towards the card mistress in which the latter avoided safely.

"Whoo! Good job Sakura-chan!" cheered the class.

And the noise went on.

The whole class was in great turmoil when Narumi walked in the classroom - which was strange, for they were having a break. Everyone went back to their seats.

"Everyone, today we have a new student!" smiled Narumi. The class became quiet. Narumi looked at the door and gestured the new student in. Sakura looked up curiously - wondering who the new student would be.

"Wah!" cheered Mikan. "I wonder if it's a girl or boy?" Natsume couldn't care less.

In stepped the new student. Sakura's eyes widened. Standing in front of the class, was a boy with brown hair and amber eyes.

"Hello, my name is Li Syaoran. Calling me 'Li' is fine," the new student said, bowing slightly.

She wanted to cry - yet she couldn't.

She wanted to run up to him and hug him - yet it felt as though shock had immobilized her.

'W-Why,' thought Sakura. 'Why is Syaoran-kun here? Why? How did I not feel his presence?' Sakura's thoughts were interrupted by Mikan's question.

"What Alice do you have?" asked Mikan. Syaoran looked at the girl who just asked him a question.

"I don't have an interesting Alice," replied Syaoran in a bored voice.

Narumi smiled nervously. "Li-kun has the 'Teru Bozu Alice' similar to Hoshino's Weather Alice. He can make the weather stormy, rainy or stop the rain all together. Like a teru bozu. Though his Alice is limited and so it only works in a specific radius. He will be in the Special Class."

Syaoran just nodded and looked at the class. His eyes suddenly widened as he caught sight of a girl, with auburn hair and emerald eyes. Sakura too, was still staring.

She had to suppress her urge to cry, her urge to run into his arms and cry out all her worries to him. However, she knew that the Principal would find out - and add his name on the list of blackmail.

"Now then, Li-kun's partner will be Nogi Ruka," explained Narumi. "Ruka-kun, please raise your hand." Ruka raised his hand up and Syaoran noticed that it was on the same table as Sakura. He also noted that Sakura was sitting next to a boy.

"Well that'd be all," smiled Narumi. "I figured I'd introduce Li-kun so you could get to know him. I'll see you later for class."

Syaoran walked over to the table and sat down, with Ruka nodding the new student in acknowledgement. Sakura glanced at Natsume, noting the bored look on his face. He wasn't that interested in the new student.