Chapter 1

- | Welcome to Alice Academy | -

On their way, Narumi tried to engage Sakura into conversation but she remained quiet most of the time and only answered his questions with one word. Sometimes with a nod.

'This is very awkward,' thought Narumi while stealing glances at Sakura. 'I thought she will be a bit like Mikan-chan.'

The silence continued and soon they were already in front of a large, tall gate.

"We're here!" Narumi said in an excited tone.

Sakura lowered the glass window and stared at the view outside with narrowed eyes. Her grip tightened on her bag when she noticed the electric field surrounding the school.

'Electric barriers,' she thought, her face frowned. 'They must really want to keep people out, and people in.'

The gates opened and the car continued on its way inside.

"Welcome to Alice Academy!" sang Narumi as they stopped once again, this time, in front of a huge building.

Sakura went out of the car and scanned the wide grounds of the school. It was so different from her former school. This one looks like a school for rich and powerful people.

She didn't seem to fit in, not that she's not powerful since after the Clow incident, Eriol-kun declared her as the most powerful magician.

'But would that be enough against this type of people?' she asked in deep thought.

Sakura followed Narumi to an office. He handed her the uniform and asked to change in them while he went out to have a talk with the ESP.

After she finished changing, she unzipped her bag. Kero quickly flew out while acting like he's gasping for air.

"Hey, kiddo -" Sakura hushed him before he lashed out at her and tried to explain.

"Hide in my pocket! I'll explain later!" whispered Sakura. Kero was confused for a moment but quickly flew and hid himself on her pocket when he realized the situation.

Sakura opened the door and found Narumi standing.

"Are you done?" asked Narumi. Sakura nodded and smiled. Narumi got stunned for a moment since it was his first time seeing her smile.

'Kawaii!' he thought. 'Hope she will smile more like Mikan-chan.'

Naumi cleared his throat first before facing her again. "Well then, I'll take you to your dorm first. Hand me your bag and we'll put it in your room. Then we'll head straight to the class room."

Sakura nodded and followed Narumi. But before they left the place, Narumi remembered to give her the star. Sakura eyed him questioningly.

"That is your star rank. Here, everyone are ranked on how well the students do. From a no star; being the lowest to the special star; being the highest. The ESP or elementary school principal told me that you are a Special Star. You must be very strong and special to be one."

Sakura was a bit confused but nodded anyway. "Also, once a week, you'll be going to a different class to learn more about your alice. The classes vary but we'll talk about that once the school have decided which class will you be."

The two headed to the class room after they finished stuffing her things on her room. When they arrived, Narumi asked Sakura to stay outside for a moment.

"Don't come in until I tell you, okay?" said Narumi then winked.

"Un," Sakura nodded.

~ * ~