Chapter 31

Disruption.Destruction.

In the very noisy room of Alice Academy...

"Today, I present everyone to our new student!"

"I am pleased to meet everyone," a sweet weak voice of a girl echoed the room. "I am Luna."

Narumi pointed at her with his usual grin. "Everyone, please welcome her!"

The class gaped and awed at the sight. They were all very welcoming to the new student.

"Where did Koizomi-san come from?"

"What type of Alice does she have?"

"How old is she?"

"Let's see your alice!"

The class was in an uproar when the new student started coughing.

"Listen, about Luna's alice, I have to tell all of you something," Narumi interrupted. "Luna is very weak."

"Research shows that if she uses her alice, it would do a lot of harm on her body. So, we have banned her from using her alice. So all of you don't have to ask about her showing her alice."

Because of the transfer student who remained mysterious to everyone, it made the class very noisy and excited.

Especially Sumire...

"So annoying..." she roared. "This transfer student."

"Luna, please go sit beside that person over there," Narumi instructed.

Luna walked towards her assigned seat but then stopped right in front of her supposed seatmate and started coughing.

"Luna, that seat is not good enough for you?" The new student remained coughing. "Then where are you going to sit?"

She walked right ahead then stopped right next to the last row of seats.

All eyes were on her with mouths gaping. Whispers are starting to flood the room.

"Ehh... Luna wants to sit beside Natsume?"

"There's Ruka and Sakura sitting there."

Narumi became confused with the situation but opted to consider the request of the new student.

"Eh... Sakura-san, could you switch seats with Luna, please?"

Sakura was hesitant at first, observing the new girl's aura glowing the same way as Natsume-kun's.

Luna continued coughing then which alarmed her so she made way for her instead.

As she walks away from her seat, a hand grab her by the arms stopping her from totally leaving the place.

Sakura confused, turned to her seat mate asking, "What are you doing?"

"I am the one who decides who sits beside me," a cold and stern voice echoed the room. "So Sakura, stay here."

Everyone in the room gasped at the scene, feeling the tensed atmosphere flooding the air when suddenly...

*cough... cough... cough... *

And so, Sakura got to sit in the end next to Mikan and Hotaru marking a lesson to everyone that women are really scary... In order to achieve their goals, they would do anything.

~ * ~

Tug of war
100m dash run
Relays
Roll-a-ball
Shooting hoops
Jumping rope