Halloween 1

~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

Halloween, the best time of the year. I don't care if people like Christmas better, I loved Halloween.

"Kenz, chill with the pranks." Stiles said as he stole the tape from me.

"No way! It's mischief! And it's the one night of the year where it gets better then ever." I looked up at the bucket of blue paint was held along with the glitter.

"You love Halloween don't you?" I looked at Stiles like he was crazy.

"Yeah, I do. It's the one night of the year where I can be anybody\thing I want to be. And without being judge." I stepped off the desk as the super glue began to dry.

Stiles and I super glued everything in Coach's office and desk. Once he sits down the blue paint and glitter will come down too!

"Come on crazy, let's go." I follow Stiles out of the office.

"Wait!" I ran back in to turn on the hidden camera.There.

"I need his reaction." He shrugged and we both ran to history.

"Alright, Halloween time! Can anybody tell me why All Hallows' Eve started?" Mr. Yukimura asked. For once I payed attention to History. Like I said I loved Halloween.

"Party at Lydia's dress up." Stiles whispered to me. I shrugged, I loved Halloween but party's aren't really my thing, sadly. 

"You are invited." I turned to see Lydia staring at me, now I don't have a choice.

Lydia had a black dress on with a pink jacket along with her 4 or so inched heels. Her hair was curled and went down past her shoulders. All the boys loved her, so did Stiles. I could totally understand. She was hot. And before you ask, yes I'm Bi...what can I say, not my fault guys and girls can be hot.

Then there's me. Hopeless me. I wore the same green jacket everyday. I wore the same red converse, and I couldn't do anything with my hair, it was to big and frizzy.

"I could help with your costume..." She whispered, again. She wasn't gonna let me go.

"I don't have one..." I whispered hissed back, trying to signal I don't want to go.

"I have some, I'll pick you up after school." Then she tuned me out.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Great! Now I have no choice and Stiles was just going to pull me out there anyways.

"You'll be fine." Danny whispered behind me. Wait, Danny? When the hell did he joined the chat?

"Ms. Williams. Will you care to explain why people wore costumes in All Hallows' Eve?" First thought that went through my head. Damnit.

"To blend in with the so called "monster"?" I asked.

"Yes, next time pay attention." Then he went on.

~~~~After School~~~~

I walked as fast as I could. She was going to find me and take me!

"Nope!" Stiles grabbed me and lead me to my death.

"Nooo! Traitor!" I hissed as he guided me outside. I was going to die, and he was helping them!