Cost of War

~~~~Stiles POV~~~~

I heard the Nemeton walk up to the Jorōgumo. She was talking to her but I ignored them. Scott was in my arms.

"Come on buddy, wake your stupid werewolf ass up." I whispered. Malia was next to me trying to find a pulse.

"Damn it Scott!" I hissed in the cold. I had no idea what was going on.

I knew who the Nemeton was talking to, but besides that I had no idea! All I knew was Scott was dead.

I looked over to see Lydia by Aiden and Allison. They seemed to be ready to fight. Everyone else looked as confused as I was. Then I noticed a body.

The ground was pitch black but I noticed the body and some of the blood.

Lilly.

I looked up at the Nemeton as she snapped her fingers. Soon lighting struck from behind us. Malia and I turned around to see the Lighting Men holding weapons.

"We have to get Scott out of her." Malia hissed due to the fact there was going to be another fight. I nodded in agreement.

I looked back up at Ke- no, The Nemeton. Nemeton's gray eyes were like a storm when she stared into her sister's eyes.

I grabbed Scott with Malia's help and pulled him away from the upcoming fight.

For some reason the evil sister didn't care, she seemed full on focus with Nemeton. Her pure black eyes sending daggers into the Nemeton's eyes.

Soon as I looked up again, I saw the men on fire charge at the Lighting Men.

"Oh crap," Malia whispered. She soon took out her claws and her eyes turned blue.

"Watch him, I'll protect you," She growled. As soon as she said that she jumped into action.

I looked back at Scott's body. The hole in his chest seemed from a bullet wound, but her should heal by now.

Unless it wasn't a regular bullet.

I crawled over his chest to be face to face with the wound and ripped off his shirt.

Now before you guys say anything! This is not going to be kinky!! Understand? Good!

The bullet hole seemed pretty large for a normal bullet, but it wasn't. The only problem was that it was still to small for me to put my hands in there, only my fingers.

"Gross, you so owe me." I murmured in disgust.

~~~~Allison's POV~~~~

I let go of the arrow.

It pierced right through one of the flaming guys, making it dissolve into ash.

My dad caught on quickly and started to fire too.

The rest of the pack lunged at the Jorōgumo, because they couldn't touch the flaming men.

Instantly the Jorōgumo thrusted her hands forward, making a sudden force that pushed everyone back.

Isaac and Ethan landed closely to the fire ring, while the rest of them flew over the ring.

Sadly, Aiden fell into the fire.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" I heard him scream.

Lydia, who didn't attack, pushed her arms out and let out a scream at the Jorōgumo, making the Jorōgumo stumble backwards.

"You pathetic Banshee," The Jorōgumo.

"She has more brains than you do," The Nemeton hissed. As soon as she said that, a long silver blade appeared into her hands.