Questions and no good answers

~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

All I heard was a beeping sound, an annoying beeping sound.

"I still don't understand why these mortal have such annoying equipment." A voice spoke past the sound.

I tried to peel my eyes open but it felt like they were glue shut, great.

"Try to rest, you've been stabbed and almost sacrifice to end the world." Okay that got me.

"Well, that's new." I mumbled, I heard the person giggled.

"You are gonna gain new information that will most likely you won't believe." She said. I tried to open my eye again, this time I saw some white light.

"You mustn't tell those wolves about this conversation, it will only make them grow more, curious." She hissed the word wolves, like it was poisoned.

"Now, awaken..." Her voice faded as the beeping noise took over, going faster and faster.

~~~~Lilly's POV~~~~
Before Kenzie's dream

I was working the hospital shift for a nurse who had to call in sick, then I heard a familiar voice.

"Lilly!" I turned to see Lydia with an injured Stiles.

"What happened?" I rushed over to him with Melissa right behind me.

"Kenzie..." Stiles murmured under his breath.

"Where's Kenzie?" I asked as Stiles was taken to the emergency room by Melissa.
Lydia stood there, her eyes not making contact with me.

"Where's my daughter?" I asked more venomously, which made Lydia jump.

"Get her into surgery, stat!" A doctor yelled from behind. I looked behind Lydia to see a man holding McKenzie.

"Oh my god! That's my daughter!" I cried. One of the doctors grabbed me before I could run over to her. Lydia's Doctor costume was covered in Stiles blood.

"Lilly, just calm down." Someone said, I just snapped.

"You don't have your daughter in the hospital dying!" I cried in desperation as they dragged me away, away from Kenzie.

"Lilly! Stay here we'll save her, okay?" The doctor said as he locked me in the lounge, all I could do is nod, I've wasted all my energy fighting the doctors.

~~~~Stiles POV~~~~
TIME WARP!
Present time!!!

I felt pain coming from my left shoulder, I wanted to hiss because of the agony but the only noise I could of made was a groan. I knew I was in a hospital, that's now like my home away from home. God knows how many times I've been here now.

"Hey." I croaked as I saw Scott and my dad by my bed.

"Stiles, how you feeling?" My dad said worryingly.

"Like crap, how's Kenzie?"

"She's going to be okay, Stiles. The Nogitsune got away." Scott said, causing my fake happy mood to become a grim.

"How?" That's all I asked.

"We don't know. He just, walked into the shadows and then he was gone." Scott said as he had his arms crossed, looking upset.

"Does Kenzie-"

"Allison told her, but I think we have to explain it more." My dad interrupted, causing me to look down.

"I really didn't want her in this mess." I whispered, Scott looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"None of us did." And with that I grabbed my clothes.