Family time...

Language is very strong in this chapter like more than usual then again, when isn't it?  Also! Their voices are like this because it's like an echo! That's it!
~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

"Well that wasn't nice now was it." I growled, this fucking bitch!!! Lydia was staring at my mom with anger. I guess Scott, Stiles, or Allison told her what she did in the past.

"You're dead."

"You two are going to be dead soon also! Want some food?" May walked into the kitchen where the smell of slightly burnt cookies filled the air.

"Why the hell are you here?" I hissed, my anger was rising very quickly. And do you fucking blame me!?

"I've been here since the cops killed me." She opened the oven to take out the cookies. I love cookies do not get me wrong, I wanted them but I wanted to kill my mother first.

"Where is here?" Lydia asked calmly, her eyes were dancing with anger and confusion.

"The between, where the Supernatural go if they are almost dead."

"You are dead." I growled smartly. I noticed the kitchen looked the exact same. Does this bitch never change? Oh wait! Why am I asking that when she's suppose to be burning in hell!?

"Well, in trapped here, I rather be trapped here then be in hell. Lucifer is stuck in a cage but the new ruler is still a pain in the ass." She ate on of the cookies. Then she spit it out! This woman is truly evil! How doesn't like cookies!!

"We are here why?" Lydia's voice was getting better but it was weak. I noticed there was dry blood on her outfit and her eyes...

I grabbed a napkin out of my moms hand earning a glare and some words of emotion.

I handed it to Lydia and pointed to her eyes. Her eyes widened and ran to find a mirror. Great, I'm alone with this whore... what could go wrong?!

"What are you going to do? Kill me, oh wait! You already tried to do that!" My sarcasm is gonna get me killed, but right now I do not care!

"God you were always like your father, thank god you weren't me. All that jealousy." She sighed. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. It was pitch black. This place, The Between, sucked.

"Why aren't you trying to kill me?" I asked, I know I shouldn't had asked but it was bugging me. Plus I was already dying, so why not?

"There is no point! The Nogitsune is gonna get you in here or you are going to die out there." She grabbed some wine and drank it. It was pure red, it looked good.

"Want some?"

I grabbed the bottle from her and took a sip. Then the sip turned into a gulp. It burned, but I felt relief take over my body. I missed the drinks.

~~~Lydia's POV~~~~

I ran into the bathroom to see dry blood on my eyes. I felt my hands shake. My eyes were gone... in the real world.

I turned on the water. I felt the cold liquid run through my hands. I looked up and I almost screamed.

My reflection showed me, but my eyes were gone and replaced with a abyss of nothing. Blood was running down my eyes. My mouth was dripping blood along with my nose.

I splashed water on my face, ignoring the running mascara. I looked back up again to see my normal self. I let out a sigh of relief.