A New Person, or a Broken Image

~~~~Kenzie's POV~~~~

Everyone was staring at me. Why? Oh yeah, I awoken from a magical coma! Completely forgot about that!

"Your eyes..." Liam whispered. I gave them my confused look. I got up to look in the mirror. As soon as I saw my reflection I freaked.

"Lilly is gonna kill me!"

~~~~An Explanation~~~~

After I told the group of what happened in my dream and took out the part of my mother, I didn't need to bring her back into my life, so I told them it was the Nogitsune instead.

"Wow, so is Lydia okay?" Liam asked kind of stupidly.

"Yes, she is totally fine with a evil fox spirit that is trying to raise the Nemeton's evil dead sister with Banshees." I guess my eyes made me more scary because he flinched, like full on flinched.

I raised my eyebrow, okay.
Soon I heard my phone ring. We all turned to look at my phone. I knew what we were all thinking, The Nogitsune.

I slowly grabbed my phone, fear running through my veins, I slowly looked at the caller ID.

"Fuuucccckkkkk...."

"What?" Scott asked nervously.

"It's Lilly!"

Melissa eyes widened. I guess she seen my adopted mothers rage before. I slowly answered my phone. Knowing I was dead.

"Hey Lilly....what's up?"

"You are in so much trouble young lady!"
I flinched at her tone. I knew I was out for at least a day. This is not the first time I was missing for over 24 hours, but after getting stabbed, running from the hospital, and getting into a coma. I was so dead.

"Uh, its fine! I'm with Scott! And his boss?" It came out more as a question, I was a terrible liar.

"Get your ass home, NOW!"

I hung up the phone, looking down at my shoes.

"Sooo I'm grounded....or dead, probably both." Derek and Peter both rolled their eyes, must run in the family. Over exaggerated eye roll.

"I'll drive her, we will talk more at school." Chris said calmly. Allison nodded in agreement as I was in my own world.

"What about her eye?" Malia asked. "It's kind of noticeable and ugly." We all stared at her for a minute.

"You really need to learn to keep things to yourself. You know that right." Isaac said.

"You're the one talking." Chris mumbled. Isaac growled at that comment, as I smiled. So this was the great Scott McCall pack?

"Here, this should help. It won't fix it, but it will make Humans see your eyes green." Deaton gave me a pill. My mom always told me to never take pills from strange men, but there's a first for everything.

I nodded at took the pill. Then something came in my mind.

"Wait, school? Are you kidding me?" The adult gave me a look while the rest of the group rolled their eyes.

"Suck it up." Aiden said.

"You're dead, you don't have to go to school!" Chris rolled his eyes as he guided me towards the door.

"It's the end of the world! School!" He sarcastically said.

"It really is the end of the world if you think about it." I murmured.