Chapter 22

"Well no offence to Squid but, he has just shown how stupid he is" Snake stated
"Yep, he sure did" Tyson said.
This is what Squid heard as he started walking down the stairs. He then immediately ran back up stairs and slammed his door shut. Everyone downstairs heard the door slam and thought they knew why.
"I think he over heard" Amy said
"If he has, we have probably just made him the maddest guy on earth" Ash said.

In Squid's room:
Squid was crying again but in anger.
"They reckon I'm stupid. All I try to do is the right thing. I thought they were my friends and family but no, I guess I was wrong!" Squid cried. "Tom, I miss you, I want my older brother back!".
He then remembered seeing Ricki, the car that hit Tom. Everything was put together. Ricki had tried to kill Squid by running him over but Tom had pushed out of the way and took the hit full on. Memories of that year started filling Squid's head. In the background he would always hear a gunshot, screaming, evil laughter, screeching tires, all the bad stuff he had heard through out that year.
He started yelling "stop! Stop it! Leave me alone! Don't hurt me! Ash you'll be alright! Tom no! Stop!"
Soon all of this was too much and he passed out on the floor and the last thing he heard was Ash's voice saying
"Squid, stay with me buddy, come on, don't close your eyes" then nothing, just quiet and darkness.

Ash's POV:
We all heard Squids door slam shut and I was pretty sure he had over heard us talking. We just sat there in silence until we heard someone screaming out stop and other things.
,Squid!" I said as I darted upstairs and was followed by the others.
I opened the door and saw Squid fall to the ground. I then knelt down next to him and saw his eyes starting to close.
"Come on Squid, stay with us buddy, don't close those eyes, Squid!" I beg but his eyes closed.
He passed out. His breathing was shallow and he was sweating like mad. He wasn't healthy what so ever, I could tell. He still hadn't eaten or drank much over the last couple of days and wasn't talking a lot and it probably lead onto this.
"Guys, we have to take him to the hospital" I say as I pick up Squid who is shaking in my arms.
Tyson nods and runs to the car and I sit in the back holding Squid. Stampy hops in the front with Tyson and we drive off. When we arrive, we run out of the car and get immediate attention. Squid is then taken away.
"Hope he's alright" Stampy hopes
"Yeah me too, but this does give us a chance to see Tom while we wait" Tyson said and we walk to his ward. Tom is still in a coma and has made no improvement. We then get a knock at the door and it's a doctor.
"I've got news on you friend, David" the doctor said
"Yes what information?" I ask
"He is very dehydrated, sleep deprived and has not eaten enough for about a week so, we are going to have to keep him here for about two days until he is back to normal"
"Can we see him?" Stampy asks
"Yes you may" the doctor said and we go to Squid's ward and see a drip attached to his arm to keep him hydrated and he was still out of it.
Well, now both brothers are in hospital.